Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What musician do u think has done the most drugs?

I saw some CRAZY ass guy downtown one day tearing it up outside a cafe...supposedly he was a Soho resident with a nearby phat apartment...but the guy was insane... I was told he was the guitarist for Bob Dylan who tripped one too many times...

Originally posted by klohe

I saw some CRAZY ass guy downtown one day tearing it up outside a cafe...supposedly he was a Soho resident with a nearby phat apartment...but the guy was insane... I was told he was the guitarist for Bob Dylan who tripped one too many times...

That reminds me, there's this guy in NYC that just sits on a street corner pounding on a 3-piece drum set all day, until 5 pm, and he's always wearing a suit. He's not in tune, he's mad old, and must be on acid or some crazy shit to just sit on a street corner and play drums all day :confused:

You know, i should ask this guy for the sake of this thread how many drugs he's done :laugh:

Originally posted by infinity8

Gia (the Model..deceased due to AIDS from chairing needles/Sex)

Jim Morrison

Ozzy (definitely) he's awesome

Robert Downey Jr.

Steven Tyler (I don't think he has done as much as the rest)

Errr... not a musician, and also dead; dead; ok; not a musician; ok

Just helpin' you weed them out Papa Smurf. ;):tongue:

seems like everyone is picking people from rock and roll genre... what about rappers? snoop dogg, dr. dre, eminem - the guy does pills just about every day... maybe no one said them cuz they haven't been around long enough?

Originally posted by djnoclue

maybe no one said them cuz they haven't been around long enough?

Yeah, they couldn't have done as many drugs as someone such as Ozzy or Keith Richards, who've been around and partying for longer than most of us have been alive... and if they have done that many... well then, kudos to them! :eek: