Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
a1wave

Especially for Vic - my Gavin HK review

hi there...

so i ended up going last night to hear gavin hardkiss... went more to go out and less to hear him.. but anyway, he was there and since no one has given any reviews, i'll share mine

first off, he only spun an hour (the resident warned up for two) and when he came on he decided he didn't like the intro he was given and stopped what was going and then started a whole new theme... a clear break in the music... he played some cool housey tunes with latin flare, jumped over to some banging progressive and then into disco... this can be done well by some, but this set just seemed a mishmash of records... fun to dance to, but not the greatest mixing ... he ended his set with a nice big trainwreck (ouch!) ( not at the evry end but close)...

so all in all, i had fun.. danced a bit and got my $5 worth.... maybe he was having a bad night... but maybe not

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by therunner

Good call. I sometime care about puppy dogs and nuclear warfare. But usually pussy is first thing on the mind.

Thats an interesting mix that you care about, puppy dogs and nuclear warfare:confused: Are you worried about puppy dogs in the case of nuclear warfare?

Originally posted by pgiddy

Thats an interesting mix that you care about, puppy dogs and nuclear warfare:confused: Are you worried about puppy dogs in the case of nuclear warfare?

No, but the thought of puppy dogs getting fried buy nuclear warfare crosses my mind all the time, just think of the fur and hair burning off and leaving nothing but scorched flesh.

Originally posted by therunner

No, but the thought of puppy dogs getting fried buy nuclear warfare crosses my mind all the time, just think of the fur and hair burning off and leaving nothing but scorched flesh.

those are some very nice thoughts, I'll try to remember that when I'm going to sleep:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pgiddy

those are some very nice thoughts, I'll try to remember that when I'm going to sleep:rolleyes:

It's a nice image, it helps me sleep. If you need a little more help to get you to sleep, shave your pubes and then put them in the microwave, they will give off pretty close to the same smell as a burning dog.