Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Go U.s.a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo, its only a damn game. cant beleive some of the shit i've been reading on the news about the italian press and the referreing, the korean press and the japaneese, the japaneese press...bah humbug, sometimes it would be better if there wasnt any fuckin' world cup.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I managed to catch the whole game before I came to work. Even though the US lost, they put up a hard fight. Sanneh missed a header to tie in the 89th minute by a foot. Unbelieveable.

you watching korea-spain tommorrow?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I managed to catch the whole game before I came to work. Even though the US lost, they put up a hard fight. Sanneh missed a header to tie in the 89th minute by a foot. Unbelieveable.

i saw bits and peices here and there. looks like the german goalkeeper was on fire today. he saved a couple of clear cut chances in the first half.

the way germany is playing, has been typical of thir last 3 or 4 years. their best player is the goalkeeper, kahn, the best players in the squad are still young and the older ones arent as good.

as with the us and england, their time will come in 4 years in the next world cup to be played in germany, 'cos i really think that the brazilians and spanish are more experienced and playing better football...even though i hate both of their guts,.

So I watched my first ever soccer game from start to finish. I tried staying up all night but passed out about 5am and then awoke to drunk people chanting in my face......and here is my review....

As I stated before the field is too damn big and it is boring as shit watch those idiots chase a small freakin ball around, henco 1-0 game. The Germans though, those guys looked like monsters, it was like they were playing with kids out there. The US had soem good chances at the end, the one guy almost hit the ball in with his head, but the fucker missed. Also that guy with the mohawk, WTF, I think that thing fucked him up and slowed him down. All in all it was ok even though we lost. Basically I wish I just watched the last 20 minutes, now I know why I have never watched a full soccer game.

Oh yeah whats up with the end of the game nobody knows when it is, that is ridiculous the ref can just decide when to end it?? That seems very shady to me. Also why do they fall down every time they are touched? So shorter fields, let the game end at a certain time, make it contact so you don't have grown men rolling on the ground crying half the time and have TWO goalies......