Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

how young is too young...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lets say a girl/guy liked you... but they were young... how young would they have to be for you to not even consider them...

I think this has a lot to do with how old you are to start with. Since I am 29, the youngest I would go out with would be 15, but only in Arkansas, I think it's still legal there.

Originally posted by tastey

above 18. girls below that age are just too giggly. i hate it when a girl giggles at every word you say.

I was waiting for your oh... so tastefully witty comment....lol

I am 24 and the youngest I would say I could go would definitely be maybe 23....

I hooked up with a girl this past christmas who was 17 (im 23)

but she was way more mature than the avg. 17 yr old (school n work n other types of experience)

It's not just the age but the level of maturity too ;)

I'm almost 19 and I wouldn't date any guy younger then me. The oldest guy I've went out with is 7 years older then me. Maturity has more to do with it then age I think, but there has to be a line somewhere, it just depends on what you're comfortable with.:)

No younger than 18, partly because my brother is 18. I guess I could just refer the youngins to him. :laugh: Maturity does come with age, in some cases but not all. I mean shit, i'm going to be a super senior in college and i've got the maturity level of a freshman in high school. :D