Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you think boogers are made out of?

Originally posted by augie81

lol quoth how did u think of this question $50 buck says u just picked one 5 minutes ago and starred at it wondering..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

::handshimthe$50::

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got one for you - you ever fart in bed and stick ur head under the covers to get a nice whiff of it .. lol i think they call it a Dutch Oven.. not that i've ever done that...:screwy:

the best is when you go back for seconds.

you know only I, could bring a topic like this :laugh:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Flick them on the nearest carpeted floor.

YEA BUT U HAVE TO ROLL THEM UP FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES BEFORE U FLICK EM OTHERWISE THEY GET STUCK TO UR FINGER OR EVEN WORSE THEY LIKE FLY INTO UR HAIR OR ON UR CHEEK AND U DONT NOTICE..

YEA BUT U HAVE TO ROLL THEM UP FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES BEFORE U FLICK EM OTHERWISE THEY GET STUCK TO UR FINGER OR EVEN WORSE THEY LIKE FLY INTO UR HAIR OR ON UR CHEEK AND U DONT NOTICE..

OR!!

the t.v. screen

I got one for you - you ever fart in bed and stick ur head under the covers to get a nice whiff of it .. lol i think they call it a Dutch Oven.. not that i've ever done that...:screwy:

one time i did this in bed with a girl (seriously i was in bed with a girl - and she wasnt related to me) but anyways it was my girlfriend at the time and we had been together for a while so farting was ok in our relationship so i thought i would be funny if i stuck her head under the covers to get a whiff of it too and i held her head there... apparently she didnt think it was funny... Damn i miss her!:(

That's the worst bc then it smudges when u try to get it off

not only that...it fucks up the picture.

The worst are the bloody ones cause they smudge real bad as opposed to the hard ones.

one time i did this in bed with a girl (seriously i was in bed with a girl - and she wasnt related to me) but anyways it was my girlfriend at the time and we had been together for a while so farting was ok in our relationship so i thought i would be funny if i stuck her head under the covers to get a whiff of it too and i held her head there... apparently she didnt think it was funny... Damn i miss her!:(

"COME HERE BITCH!!!!!! SMELL IT SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! "

Originally posted by quoth

not only that...it fucks up the picture.

The worst are the bloody ones cause they smudge real bad as opposed to the hard ones.

u ever get one that keeps going - its like a magic trick- and u try to beat ur old record of longest one! ? i love em~!

Don't touch that shit.... it's all about the SNOT ROCKET along with calculated trajectories. Math is good for something.

You have to find a common flicking spot, like a section of the wall and keep tossing them over there. Come back a month later and scrape them off. :blank:

Originally posted by teklord310

Don't touch that shit.... it's all about the SNOT ROCKET along with calculated trajectories. Math is good for something.

You have to find a common flicking spot, like a section of the wall and keep tossing them over there. Come back a month later and scrape them off. :blank:

god knows thats a lotta pickin to do in that big fuckin nose of yours :laugh: :laugh:

hey notice i just said that to you under my real name?

i know its been a day since this topic - but i was pondering this whole bugger thing on the way home from work, when i realized i totalled forgot about the "surprise attack" like when your talking to someone and that small dried up booger launches uncontrollably out of ur knows and rockets towards the person ur talking to .. and both of you know damn well what just happend but continue with the conversation as if it had never happened.