Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buy JoeG a hooker fund... $$

teklord310

Originally posted by sassa

does this mean he never gets laid?

:laugh: :laugh: :idea: :idea: :idea:

poor joe.

He should least take some pointers from his friend Trancend who seems to be quit the fuckin manwhore lately.

Those days...and the days of being a CP boardwhore are WAYYYYYYYYY OVER for me. I have found my gem and am very happy and content with current life. :love:

Originally posted by quoth

Those days...and the days of being a CP boardwhore are WAYYYYYYYYY OVER for me. I have found my gem and am very happy and content with current life. :love:

what does this have to do with getting joeg some luvin'....

my off-topic thoughts are no exscuse for you and joeg losing your virginites together so stop wasting time.

I'M not the one rambling on and on about some HO i am fucking. so why don't you stop wasting other people's time writing bullshit. thank you.

:rolleyes:

I'M not the one rambling on and on about some HO i am fucking. so why don't you stop wasting other people's time writing bullshit. thank you.

:rolleyes:

Hun, its almost 6am in california. Save yer energy for bed time not silly comments directed at my ho i am fucking who i like very much. :D

Hun, its almost 6am in california. Save yer energy for bed time not silly comments directed at my ho i am fucking who i like very much. :D

um....i'm in manhattan....and whatever.........:rolleyes:

thanks for the invite...i just got here yesterday though, lol

stop being so elusive.

Cmon, we can diss each other in person and i can introduce you to my some HO who im fucking...it will be a fun night.

stop being so elusive.

Cmon, we can diss each other in person and i can introduce you to my some HO who im fucking...it will be a fun night.

hmmm........let me think....a night with you and your ho, or a night with a gorgeous, willing to please male? let me thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink..........

hmmm........let me think....a night with you and your ho, or a night with a gorgeous, willing to please male? let me thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink..........

what good is a willing to please male if your a virgin? i dont understand :confused:

but hun, yer missing the point...its not JUSTTTTTTTTT a night with me and my girl....er...whups my ho i meant (i'll keep things simple for ya cause i know u get confused easy) but its a night out to actually experience real people who are not as miserable and close minded as you make yourself out to be. It might even change yer life...never know til ya try right? ;)

what good is a willing to please male if your a virgin? i dont understand :confused:

but hun, yer missing the point...its not JUSTTTTTTTTT a night with me and my girl....er...whups my ho i meant (i'll keep things simple for ya cause i know u get confused easy) but its a night out to actually experience real people who are not as miserable and close minded as you make yourself out to be. It might even change yer life...never know til ya try right? ;)

..........why are you assuming i'm a virgin? don't believe everything on this board, dude :D

by the way, i am not miserable and close minded. you have never fucking met me nor do you even know what i look like, where i'm from, and what's going through my head right now. THEREFORE, for you to assume i am that is really low. NO THANKS.

..........why are you assuming i'm a virgin? don't believe everything on this board, dude :D

by the way, i am not miserable and close minded. you have never fucking met me nor do you even know what i look like, where i'm from, and what's going through my head right now. THEREFORE, for you to assume i am that is really low. NO THANKS.

between yer posts and the drama going on between cabbie and stuttering john on the howard stern show this morning...its been a very entertaining morning. I wish you would post more....wait no i dont....no, yes i do.

quoth, would you shut your cum-soaked mouth for 1 fucking minute so yarnir can send the paypal money to kristy and I get some ass tonight... jesus...

yamor is doing a good job here, and you're just fucking it up...

maybe yaram will get you some hookers too.

Originally posted by joeg

quoth, would you shut your cum-soaked mouth for 1 fucking minute so yarnir can send the paypal money to kristy and I get some ass tonight... jesus...

yamor is doing a good job here, and you're just fucking it up...

maybe yaram will get you some hookers too.

yeah....i think quoth sounds a bit frustrat d....cannot afford to keep a ho anymore, quoth?:laugh:

by the way, joe...cum-soaked mouth....that was pretty funny....is it true??? :tongue:

yeah....i think quoth sounds a bit frustrat d....cannot afford to keep a ho anymore, quoth?:laugh:

by the way, joe...cum-soaked mouth....that was pretty funny....is it true??? :tongue:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! could you kiss his ass any more in that post?? JESUS!!