Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OOoOh those brazilian girls~!!

dancingyro

heres some more!!!

foto2g.jpg

foto7g.jpg

foto009g.jpg

Some of my boys used to know a guy that went out with the chick below, she used to be one of the most famous ones down in brazil. Supposedly the kid dropped to much acid and now he's a certified moron.....such is life.

e0x1299_06.jpg

e0x0800_01.jpg

Originally posted by rdancer

Very Nice Pics, they are all very tasteful and sexy women, cept the last one ;)

no shit. the chick's like fake everything, fake boobs, fake ass, everything. i'd still do her though ;)

Originally posted by dancingyro

i've seen pics of her...she is ALWAYS wearing that mask, its soooo hot~~! its like some kinda bondage fetish, werd. :drool:

go to www.playboy.com.br and she's there totally nekkid. without the mask too. i think i like her w/ the mask better. but it still does no justice to what she does best - shaking that ass!!! you will never see anyone shaking that ass like she does EVER!!!! :D

i've seen pics of her...she is ALWAYS wearing that mask, its soooo hot~~! its like some kinda bondage fetish, werd. :drool:

that bootay is no joke either !!! yummyyyyy:eek: :eek::D :D

:D

attachment.php?postid=885263

what are you gonna do with THAT, love? ;)

. . she's beautiful :love2: . . I'm soo in love . . . so in love . . . She's like soo beautiful she shouldn't be getting naked for the camera . . . They could have taken the dildo out of the pic though . . .

yo check this~this brazilian chick tiazinha is on some brazilian tv game show...thats not the best part, but she whips contestants who get wrong answer....thus, the mask and whip~~!!!! how hot is that + that lingerie, dddaamn! why don't we get tv show like that here? wtf??!

attachment.php?postid=887241

she's sooooo hottttt~ :drool:

attachment.php?postid=887249

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . she's beautiful :love2: . . I'm soo in love . . . so in love . . . She's like soo beautiful she shouldn't be getting naked for the camera . . . They could have taken the dildo out of the pic though . . .

isn't she a gem? you can't have her, she mine mine mine~~! :D i'm gonna go to brazil and steal her and make her marry me~~ ;) here's more pics of the exotic hottie~~~

attachment.php?postid=887336

attachment.php?postid=887337

isn't she a gem? you can't have her, she mine mine mine~~! :D i'm gonna go to brazil and steal her and make her marry me~~ ;) here's more pics of the exotic hottie~~~

attachment.php?postid=887337

No, she's MINE!!! ALL MINE!! . . . :love2: . . . WHY couldn't I find THAT under the Chanukah bush!! . . Why why why??!! . . .