Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nautilus & Lobster

merkie

Great to meet you guys at Trust last night. It is so strange that we live so close to each other and have mutual friends, but have never met before.

Anyway, cool to hang out with you guys and we wil see you tonight at Buzz.

By the way...Scott Henry rocked the house last night.:dj:

Originally posted by merkie

Great to meet you guys at Trust last night. It is so strange that we live so close to each other and have mutual friends, but have never met before.

So sorry that you met Arthur. I am sure that the rest of the CP crew can make it up to you somehow.

Originally posted by malanee

Yes - please don't think that Arthur and his mafia friends in any way reflect on the rest of us! :D

Glad you enjoyed Scott Henry - can't wait to see him tonigh!

Yeah, the russian mafia are not people that you should be hanging around. My advise to you....NEVER SPEAK TO THEM AGAIN.

Hey Merkie.

It was nice meeting you too.

Scott Henry did rocked the house last night, but ofcourse feelgood sucked.

I wish i could come to buz but i cant i'm going to NY satarday in the morning. I will be at vinal on satarday night, i will let you know how is it after i come back. But you all have fun tonight:)

:blown: And yes russian mafia is the shit:blown:

I thought that some of Feelgood's stuff was okay, but most of the time he waits tooo long to drop the song. He has too much build up and then the delivery sucks. He is tolerable. And he is much better live than listening to his CD's.

Well, that is my 2 cents. I get to see Scott Henry again tonight at Buzz.

Lobster - Have fun in NYC!

So what tracks did Feelgood drop last night? I'm always curious to know because he drops some um... interesting? stuff *lol* I'm not a fan of his at all - in fact last time he was at Buzz I refused to go inside even though I was freezing outside on the patio! We skipped him at Starscape but at Buzz he dropped Wait a Minute Mr. Postman, Elton John's Rocketman, I like the nightlife baby and some track that kept repeating over & over again "its a feelgood party, its a feelgood party"

I'm looking forward to seeing Scott Henry tonight. I really enjoyed his sets at Radiate & Starscape but he has yet to impress me at Buzz. Maybe tonight is the night :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

in fact last time he was at Buzz I refused to go inside even though I was freezing outside on the patio!

You should have gone to the front room for some breaks. Or better yet, hung out in back with us and Alex Whalen.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

nah - I was saving my energy for Alex's 10 hour set at Club 1519 later that night/morning!

HAHA! :D

yo, that club is in the ghetto. were you scared at all??

it was def. cool meeting you, guys, too. I am still cracking up thinking of the way we met: we didnt find each other at the meet up spot, so later on at night, mutual friends introduced us to each other. it was completely randomly.

And needless to say, SH is da shiznit!!!

Originally posted by nautilus60

it was def. cool meeting you, guys, too. I am still cracking up thinking of the way we met: we didnt find each other at the meet up spot, so later on at night, mutual friends introduced us to each other. it was completely randomly.

And needless to say, SH is da shiznit!!!

i think that will fit fine in the totally fucked up ways we have all met, one way or another, on cp