Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
quoth

Do you know that i am still searchin for this porn pic?

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by sassa

............apparently have nothing else better to do?

:laugh:

you wouldnt have anything better to do either if you were at home recovering like me.

Now stop being such a miserable bitch and help find this damn photo. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

you wouldnt have anything better to do either if you were at home recovering like me.

Now stop being such a miserable bitch and help find this damn photo. :D

no thanks....i find watching hot men sweating in little shorts more appealing than looking for a pic of a ho' for some kid on the internet....:rolleyes:

watch how you use the term bitch with me...i've earned my stripes :)

no, seriously...good luck.....i guess finding a slutty pic is important to you....:blank:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

by the way...what are you recovering from? i'm sure it can't be worse than this entire month for me....been partying 24/7 for over 20 days....feel really sore and tired....:D

well...its really none of your biz to be honest...but thanks for yer concern...thats nice to hear u been partying a lot...its also a GREAT way to become sick...take it from me. Once fatigue sets in yer fucked, i dont care how much stamina u got.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

well...its really none of your biz to be honest...but thanks for yer concern...thats nice to hear u been partying a lot...its also a GREAT way to become sick...take it from me. Once fatigue sets in yer fucked, i dont care how much stamina u got.

God forbid I find out anything about your insignificant life! :rolleyes:

I disagree with your point, by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

God forbid I find out anything about your insignificant life! :rolleyes:

I disagree with your point, by the way.

A lot of people disagree with a lot of my points, you wouldnt be the first.

any luck with that picture yet? im counting on you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×