Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Lounge Review Last Night

My first time in the place since new years eve earlier this year. The place changed a lot. The crowd one of the most beautiful in NJ that I have seen since abyss 3 years ago on wednesdays. The music was good Luis tore shit up the sound system has such great bass. Nice seeing Bon and Scarlet thanx ffor the drinks bon I still owe you lmao. The outside setup is very elegant with your tables right around the water fountain but I think those sausage pepper and onion sandwhiches are too much $8 lol i didnt get that shit. Drink prices are fair. The light show is not bad just they need to come more of the dance floor. The bathrooms like some1 said the wait was forever in the girls bathroom so the ladies came in and started invading the mens bathroom which was not a problem at all around 2 am there was the best girl fight in the girls bathroom 4 girls going at it definitely a site to see when your drunk as hell. The vibe of the place was there and the dress was in full effect. The bars were mobbed with people and drink prices are reasonable. I have to sa the overall rating of the place is an 8. I would definitely recommend it to any1 on a Thursday if you want to go all out and get dressed up.

Hey aren't you the one promoting that place?

I spoke to a DJ that lives in Paramus and says the town government and the police department have a hard-on for that place. He does not think the place will survive 6 months.

Care to comment?