Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jroo

5 empire state buildings rated

Guest jroo

maxim asked a couple to rate a couple different types of condoms, and the durex (advanti) polyurethane condoms got a perfect 5 out of 5. cant remember if it was advanti or some other shit, but im pretty sure that it began with an "a". im stopping by cvs on the way home, i'll let you all know.

So what you're saying is you're getting LAID tonight and wanted to let everyone know........ just in case we didn't know already..... you wanted to rub it in...... how ever kind of you......

Happy birthday punk!!!!! :aright:

Originally posted by sauvee88

So what you're saying is you're getting LAID tonight and wanted to let everyone know........ just in case we didn't know already..... you wanted to rub it in...... how ever kind of you......

Happy birthday punk!!!!! :aright:

That is so thoughtful of you to get the best condoms for Your Boyfriend(s)

Guest jroo

dude, i am soo lucky, i got the last box there! they must be good! and yes , you can hate me more because i am home already! :tongue: im just trying to give you guys the best info there is.

Guest jroo

they were pretty good. they had more lube on the inside it then it had on the outside. runner, didnt you once say something about that? im still looking for something better though. anyway....

Originally posted by jroo

they were pretty good. they had more lube on the inside it then it had on the outside. runner, didnt you once say something about that? im still looking for something better though. anyway....

Yeah, lube on the inside is good, if there is not enough lube I suggest using either astroglide or find KY lube, not the shit in the tube but the stuff in the little bottle, it's waterbase so it won't hurt the condom. It's the greatest stuff around.