Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
neena1979

How did you become...

a part of the CP family?

I stumbled upon CP when I was doing an aol engine search for NY guestlists but it tool me awhile to get into the whole message board. At first I was a lurker then slowly I started posting.

How about you??? :D

Originally posted by neena16

a part of the CP family?

I stumbled upon CP when I was doing an aol engine search for NY guestlists but it tool me awhile to get into the whole message board. At first I was a lurker then slowly I started posting.

Exactly the same way ;)

although i've been quite the post whore as of late :flame:

I have been a little post whore myself....it's been so slow at my job. I just want to :blown:

yeah, same here (as you can see, i replied within 1 hour :laugh: .)

Im actually working for a temp office in the city. Right now im at 57th and B'way, in the big SOLO building that slopes with the red #9.

My ears pop in the elevator when i reach the 30th floor :eek:

Thumwun who was like totally rolling their balls off and had a cupol vials of k in their pikachu left her CP lighter at my apartment. Then I met a bunch of CPers out and decided that not everyone on CP was as lame as she was, and now I'm officially a CP convert from da Boof

a part of the CP family?

a few years back, leaving limelight, i was a drunken mess leaving the coatroom, and some lil goober stuffed a flyer into my rear pocket, and when i got home the next morning and sobered up saw on the back it said

logo.gif

and ever since ive been here...

a part of the CP family?

same way...i was just looking for places to go - thinking i would have the time during the school year (silly me:rolleyes:)

but i havent been posting until recently...

glad i started tho :) i've met some cool people