Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicmack777

Pure Mdma?????????

Recommended Posts

I'm not going to be one of those assholes who ask where i can find it and who i can get it from but i was just wondering if it is still possible to find this shit and if anyone has heard of it being around them. :confused:

I repeat im not looking for a location im just asking if anyone knows for sure it is still possible to find? Thanx a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by brickhouse

It's around......

Last time I got some from someone it was fairly pure, just cut with a little caffeine (which doesn't really do much other than make the peak shorter and make you pee a LOT)

I want to find the liquid shit, like gel-caps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicmack777

MDMA does also........ It comes in liquid form

never seen or heard of MDMA in liquid form...when its made its a powder substance...the reason they dry it out to powder is to remove what they can of the other drugs used to make it...these are toxic and would harm\kill anyone if they got into their system directly im sure...imaging doing liquid Meth..same thing...MDMA is just another form of meth and make much the same way...

MethyleneDioxyMethamphetAmine = MDMA

MethamphetAmine = Meth

gelcaps are almost always lsd...just mixed differently..i put a post on those on a diff thread...liquid denotes something of a sheet wash or when the crystal is mixed with the mixer (grain alch usually) and that is the liquid..that is then applied to the blotter (sheets) to make paper lsd and some can be mixed with stuff (jello type substances) and put in molds (light fixtures work best, the bumpy kind that make pyramids) to make gellies\jellies...

or so ive been told

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gambitrah

never seen or heard of MDMA in liquid form...when its made its a powder substance...the reason they dry it out to powder is to remove what they can of the other drugs used to make it...these are toxic and would harm\kill anyone if they got into their system directly im sure...imaging doing liquid Meth..same thing...MDMA is just another form of meth and make much the same way...

MethyleneDioxyMethamphetAmine = MDMA

MethamphetAmine = Meth

gelcaps are almost always lsd...just mixed differently..i put a post on those on a diff thread...liquid denotes something of a sheet wash or when the crystal is mixed with the mixer (grain alch usually) and that is the liquid..that is then applied to the blotter (sheets) to make paper lsd and some can be mixed with stuff (jello type substances) and put in molds (light fixtures work best, the bumpy kind that make pyramids) to make gellies\jellies...

or so ive been told

:rolleyes:

Thanx. I guess i was wrong about the liquid shit. Im def. not talking about LSD. I know that comes in gel caps but i though PURE mdma does too. Anyway thanks for the info. I appreciate it.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicmack777

Thanx. I guess i was wrong about the liquid shit. Im def. not talking about LSD. I know that comes in gel caps but i though PURE mdma does too. Anyway thanks for the info. I appreciate it.:D

no prob..personally now a days i think the words "pure" and "MDMA" shouldnt be used in the same sentence. Unless you are the lucky SOB that gets the batch directly from the cook or you are 250% sure it hasnt been stepped on to death. And most cooks that make the shit step on it themselves to a degree, the more weight they deliver the more they get paid...

IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gambitrah

no prob..personally now a days i think the words "pure" and "MDMA" shouldnt be used in the same sentence. Unless you are the lucky SOB that gets the batch directly from the cook or you are 250% sure it hasnt been stepped on to death. And most cooks that make the shit step on it themselves to a degree, the more weight they deliver the more they get paid...

IMO

Thats 100% right, especially the part about being a lucky SOB. I want good shit bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My hipppie friend that are really into the band Phish get it all the time. Very easy. They it in 10ths or 6ths of a gram. They take a bit of the powder and make "bombs" out of them. They put the powder in a tiny piece of ripped up tissue and then roll the tisure up (it looks like those snaps things u throw on the ground and they make a noise) - hence the bomb and then they just swollow, they have a few of these as the night goes on. THe more u take the better, and it just goes away. So clean such a natural feeling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

of course it exists, its just not easy to find... and dont expect to get any from some sketchy dealer in the back of a rave...

its always good to know the guy/gal your buying from, cause people will rip you off... i've had friends get caffine pills that look like e... it sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The chances of getting pure MDMA are zero.

Even if you are fortunate enough to know the cook. He is exactly that the cook. Despite the high level of expertise that quite a few of these kitchen chemists have, they are very unlikely to have the time, equipment or inclination to remove the impurities/by products that are left after the reactions.

And now that most of them have to synthesis even the precursor chemicals there are even more adulterants.

Just look at how difficult it is to get safrole let alone isosafrole and the problems they have trying to make their own.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shroomy

The chances of getting pure MDMA are zero.

Even if you are fortunate enough to know the cook. He is exactly that the cook. Despite the high level of expertise that quite a few of these kitchen chemists have, they are very unlikely to have the time, equipment or inclination to remove the impurities/by products that are left after the reactions.

And now that most of them have to synthesis even the precursor chemicals there are even more adulterants.

Just look at how difficult it is to get safrole let alone isosafrole and the problems they have trying to make their own.........

Thanx, but next time coudld you post that shit in English.:D:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . :confused: . . jellies are filled with Acid, not MDMA . . .

They sure are! I don't like the capsules...I saw some crazy shit! I like the pill form a lot better...I had the best time everytime I take that type and it's the only type I'll take! Therefore, I don't really do much at all b/c where I'm from its very very hard to get!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×