Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warning To All Merge Club Goers-lasgo Not Performing!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

LASGO WILL NOT BE PERFORMING.... ITS NOT THE REAL ONE............. THE REAL ONE WILL NOT BE IN THE STATES TILL AUGUST...... JUST STATING THE FACT AND LOOKING OUT FOR MY FELLOW CPERS.. SO KEEP THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MOMMA...

she will be in 22-06-2002 Judenau Club Baby O- AUS

NOT MERGE. THE ONE AT MERGE IS A FAKE ................... HEY AND FOR ALL YOU HATERS DO U THINK I'D LET XS OR TEMPS GET AWAY WITH THIS BULL SHIT, I THINK NOT.... BUT THEY WOULN'T DO THIS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS.. THEY ARE NOT EVEN ON OUR FUCKING HEMISPHERE..........

NICE TRY MERGE......... HEY I HEAR MICHAEL JACKSON AND WHITNEY HUSTON ARE AT MERGE NEXT WEEK....:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ml2k1

You are unbelievable saleen. I guess Merge and Exit got ripped off then...........................:rolleyes: See everyone at the anniversary.

so there site is wrong? look at the music board, its on there too, posted by someone i don't know........... you got ripped off buddy.... you should treat your customers better.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by saleen351

so there site is wrong? look at the music board, its on there too, posted by someone i don't know........... you got ripped off buddy.... you should treat your customers better.....

ps Exit was smart enuff to mispell their name to cover their asses, you didn't............ not smart.......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurie619

Saleen351 sweetheart. . .thanks for lookin out for us* :D but I just have to make one little comment. . .ml2k1 does treat his customers spectacular; I really dont think he can get any bar tender can get any better then him. . ;)

so all he has to do is admit that merge either got duped or lied to us.. and that will prove that he is a great business man....

Saleen,

Track Central who is in charge for the booking of Lasgo said she is availiable and in the states. I know this because my good friends wanted to book her for July 3rd at Sand Bar. She was a little too pricey for them. If you are correct, then Merge got duped

Ps. I havent meet a nicer staff at any club like Metro/Merge. THey are all great people that work there.

ps Exit was smart enuff to mispell their name to cover their asses, you didn't............ not smart.......

Exit always misspells people's name all the time. They even misspelled PVD's name wrong on ballons last week. They also have mispelled Tsettos name on flyers in the past.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Saleen,

Track Central who is in charge for the booking of Lasgo said she is availiable and in the states. I know this because my good friends wanted to book her for July 3rd at Sand Bar. She was a little too pricey for them. If you are correct, then Merge got duped

Ps. I havent meet a nicer staff at any club like Metro/Merge. THey are all great people that work there.

it only takes 2 mins to update a site and since they are hot now you'd figure they would of doen so.... I guess the only way to find out who shows up it too take pics and compare them to their site...

we will see...

lawler in 2 hours... gotta run.:D

One of the guys from central entertainment group that does the bookings happens to be a good friend of mine and lives in bergen county.....

Saleen, Sorry Buddy, it's legit..

You probably wont beleive me since Im such a big Metro Merge fan, but I checked it out for myself. Trust me, They are paying top dollar for this.

Originally posted by kostaP

One of the guys from central entertainment group that does the bookings happens to be a good friend of mine and lives in bergen county.....

Saleen, Sorry Buddy, it's legit..

You probably wont beleive me since Im such a big Metro Merge fan, but I checked it out for myself. Trust me, They are paying top dollar for this.

According to Tracs, Shes definately Available.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Saleen still wont believe it. Hes a fool and has a hatred for Merge.

See you later Binoy. Happy belated birthday.

Thanks bro, Bday is Actually tommorow!!! So well celebrate tonight, Ill be IN Merge And Then to Tempts.

LASGO WILL NOT BE PERFORMING.... ITS NOT THE REAL ONE............. THE REAL ONE WILL NOT BE IN THE STATES TILL AUGUST...... JUST STATING THE FACT AND LOOKING OUT FOR MY FELLOW CPERS.. SO KEEP THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MOMMA...

she will be in 22-06-2002 Judenau Club Baby O- AUS

NOT MERGE. THE ONE AT MERGE IS A FAKE ................... HEY AND FOR ALL YOU HATERS DO U THINK I'D LET XS OR TEMPS GET AWAY WITH THIS BULL SHIT, I THINK NOT.... BUT THEY WOULN'T DO THIS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS.. THEY ARE NOT EVEN ON OUR FUCKING HEMISPHERE..........

NICE TRY MERGE......... HEY I HEAR MICHAEL JACKSON AND WHITNEY HUSTON ARE AT MERGE NEXT WEEK....:laugh:

Holy Shit Saleen you must be a big loser.... Dont you have

Guest saleen351

where are the pictures, cause I know it wasn't lasgo, I spoke to a cper who works for the label and lasgo was pissed off that they did this..... put some pics up to prove it........

where are the pictures, cause I know it wasn't lasgo, I spoke to a cper who works for the label and lasgo was pissed off that they did this..... put some pics up to prove it........

saleen351 dont worry about it, we know the truth...as for everyone else they will find out in due time. . .:D