Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IT's TIME, People.

It's time to celebrate the Rebirth of Soul... Soul. The Groovy Vibe that springs eternal within.

In it's rebirth, Soul will be our floor filler.

Soul will be the magnet that draws us all together.

Soul will be the LightHouse that guides us through the raging seas of soul-less grooves...

[To Us, Soul will be the Oxygen of our Music...

because Soul is Life...

and Life is our Music

See you all tomorrow night @ DeepDish... :party::dj::party:

aaaw shit i'm already going off!!! ;)

Originally posted by roninmess

anyone meeting before heading over to arc?

Lemme know cause I get off work at 5 then got teh whole night free and am probably goin solo.:D

yoo...PM me bro..i'll meet u somewhere in the city...i'm flying solo also

Alright it's getting closer to "the Time".

Anybody meeting up anywhere beforehand? I'm going to try and do a quick oil change (weather permitting) and be out of here by 6. Figuring if DD goes on at 11, that gives me a cool 2 hours to have something decent to eat and power up with gatorade beforehand. Anybody gonna be in town around 9-10?

ummmmm......i'd like to meet up partly cos i've no idea where i'm going, and partly i'd like to meet some of the people i've been purposefully and inadvertently insulting for a while now....

i'm not really a psycho...well not for most of the time

:cool:

I probably can't make it beforehand but if anyone's interested in a meetup at the club that would be good 'cause as I said in another thread, my friends thought Deep Dish was a cake pan. :rolleyes:

So I'll be cruisin' solo tonight ~ If anyone has a good meetup time n place that would be nice... and if you see me wandering about grab me :D I'll be wearing a very little grey and black dress (trying to wear as little as I can without being arrested so I don't die of heat stroke) and I'm the tall blonde chick - probably with my hair up in this little spikey bun thing or a ponytail.

Originally posted by marcid21

ok...let's get the pregame going here...what's the deal? There's a few bars in the area...One particularly I have in mind...I say we make it around 11ish...and get ourselves sloshy before DD...

anyone down?

I'm down... PM me and let me know where you'll be... or call me -- Kristy has my #.