Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies and gentlemen i am doing the unthinkable....

quoth

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misk

lol....vultures.....

and some of these girls are DEFINITELY adorable.....but some...well eh....i would never say it...but it is soooo fuckin funny ..and i know i cannot be alone in this!!!......either some of u boys are in a MAAAAJOR dry spell...or well....i dunno...please explain!!! LOL

Im in no major dry spell at all... Someone just asked me about that pic (name will not be mentioned here) and I was like WHY NOT?/?

Plus, it's a hot pic of her. The angle, the tint, and her position is just so laid back.

i just wanted to see it again for old times sake :tongue:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Im in no major dry spell at all... Someone just asked me about that pic (name will not be mentioned here) and I was like WHY NOT?/?

Plus, it's a hot pic of her. The angle, the tint, and her position is just so laid back.

i just wanted to see it again for old times sake :tongue:

i wasn't talking about linabina's picture....i was simply using this window to make a 'general' statement...........

Originally posted by misk

lol....vultures.....

and some of these girls are DEFINITELY adorable.....but some...well eh....i would never say it...but it is soooo fuckin funny ..and i know i cannot be alone in this!!!......either some of u boys are in a MAAAAJOR dry spell...or well....i dunno...please explain!!! LOL

thank you, THANK YOU!

you are absolutely right, i mean some girls actually are cute on this board, but some just are not. and still they get "aaaaaahhh"s and "ooooooooohhh"s. i mean if someone would just tell them that they could look good if they would lose 20 pounds instead of telling them a lie (even if it is just meant good). and i´m not only talking for the messageboard here, i mean in real life too.

just look at those girls that run around with size S clothes while they would need to buy L and all that excess meat is whabbling out everywhere. SOMEONE OBVIOUSLY SAID TO THEM THEY LOOK GOOD IN THOSE CLOTHES...

and i frankly don´t care if that are parents or pathetic little boys that just don´t get any, stop telling lies to those fat girls telling them they look good.

if people would just get a bit out of that "i´m gonna kiss some ass maybe i´ll get pussy in return" mindset the world would be a much better and fat-free place, period.

Originally posted by tastey

thank you, THANK YOU!

you are absolutely right, i mean some girls actually are cute on this board, but some just are not. and still they get "aaaaaahhh"s and "ooooooooohhh"s. i mean if someone would just tell them that they could look good if they would lose 20 pounds instead of telling them a lie (even if it is just meant good). and i´m not only talking for the messageboard here, i mean in real life too.

just look at those girls that run around with size S clothes while they would need to buy L and all that excess meat is whabbling out everywhere. SOMEONE OBVIOUSLY SAID TO THEM THEY LOOK GOOD IN THOSE CLOTHES...

and i frankly don´t care if that are parents or pathetic little boys that just don´t get any, stop telling lies to those fat girls telling them they look good.

if people would just get a bit out of that "i´m gonna kiss some ass maybe i´ll get pussy in return" mindset the world would be a much better and fat-free place, period.

if some guy told me that i'd look hot if i only lost 20 lbs, i'd tell him to go screw himself and be a bit pissed off. if some guy told me that i look attractive even if i have an extra 20 lbs on, then i'd probably smile and thank him and not be pissed off. either way, i wouldn't lose 20 lbs, but the second option would save the guy looking like a shallow jerk.

if u don't have anything nice to say, then stfu.

Originally posted by rdancer

A screen name is different then actually knowing the person. So have some RESPECT your only making yourselves ( not mentioning names) look like sick, perverted losers. T.M.I keep it to yourselves. :bigfinge::biggrin::punch::idea:

I just hope that was NOT directed at me or gmccookny.

Cuase if it was why don't you just fuckin say it?

Originally posted by linabina

u cant say a word to me in person... or online... u ignore me... yet u can talk about me on a msg board about how u masterbate to my picture... wtf is that about!?!?!? there. i said it.

Don't take it personally. Ask anyone who knows me or has tried to talk to me on online...i dont feel like talking to anyone at all at the moment. And the masternbation topic was pure satire...don't flatter yerself. Though i cant say the same to about gmccookny..whatever he did with the pic is his biz.

Anything else?

Oh tell your man..NEVER MUTHAFUCKIN EVER kiss my girl on the cheek, even if it's just to say hello. Wtf is that about?!?!?! Does he know her????? Are they friends?? NOW THATS!!!! disrespectful alan...you don't know her and it pisses me the motherfuck off that she is bothered by that.

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

so, back to the point...DID you ever find the pic you were looking for??? :confused:

Still looking....on page 130.

Ill post that fucker when i find it though you can bet yer sweet yer ass.

Oh tell your man..NEVER MUTHAFUCKIN EVER kiss my girl on the cheek, even if it's just to say hello. Wtf is that about?!?!?! Does he know her????? Are they friends?? NOW THATS!!!! disrespectful alan...you don't know her and it pisses me the motherfuck off that she is bothered by that.

Im European and thats the way we say hello and goodbye to women. Don't flatter YOURSELf, contrary to what you may think I'm not after your girl(s).... :idea:

Im European and thats the way we say hello and goodbye to women. Don't flatter YOURSELf, contrary to what you may think I'm not after your girl(s).... :idea:

quoth, post it already :) !!!

and tastey, i know you think you're mr. "breath of fresh air," but every post i've seen from you has said basically the same thing: "tell the world that it's ugly/stupid/fat/inferior to me in whatever way, and it'll be a better place." first of all, it's not necessary, correct, or productive to be negative all the time, and second of all, you are not the image of perfection. now, i'm not saying that, "if you can't say anything nice, you shouldn't say anything at all," because, hey, if the sandwich you ordered in a restaurant doesn't come the way you ordered it, you have the right to send it back. but you do not have the right to yell at the waitress for being a retarded, acne-ridden troll whose mother would gladly eat your shit while naked on television.

Originally posted by weyes

first of all, it's not necessary, correct, or productive to be negative all the time, and second of all, you are not the image of perfection.

first of all i am in no way negative, i´m all positive. i tell people my OPINION on what would make them look better, appear better, be more successful, etc.

i´m pointing out what i don´t like and what i do like and what i don´t care about. that is not NEGATIVE that is HONEST.

second of all i am not (yet) the image of perfection, but i always strive for perfection. if i do something i do it PERFECT, i´m more goal oriented and determined than most people you will ever know. perfection is what i strive for and perfect i will be :)

if the sandwich you ordered in a restaurant doesn't come the way you ordered it, you have the right to send it back. but you do not have the right to yell at the waitress for being a retarded, acne-ridden troll whose mother would gladly eat your shit while naked on television.

okay that analogy is totally wrong. have you ever seen me labelling someone retarded?

NO, because i would not tell someone "you´re stupid" when he is stupid. because that is nothing he can CHANGE.

HOWEVER, the restaurant could make a better sandwich and a girl that has 20 pound excess fat can get rid of it, and when you put every girl on a pedestreal and get walked over constantly because of that you can change that too by showing her you are not the guy that gets walked over.

think before you write next time please (see, and you CAN change that).

:blah:

If you look back at the original topic of this thread, and see what it developed into, i'd say there were a bunch of sour pickels on this board.

All i said was that i confer with quoth in searching for pic's of times gone by. Im not a slimy, no-lifer, so please people, don't make assumptions.

And also, don't think that this: :bigfinge: is gonna really send chills down my smurfy spine :rolleyes: