Clubplanet Nightlife Community

#

dgmodel

so how many ppl are having a monogomous relationship? and how many have more then one partner??? and if you have more then one... how many at this point in time??? (and dont exaggerate its not going to make you any cooler and blah!)

I am in a monogomous relationship... we have been dating for... 4 years and... 3 months. I love it, there is nothing that appeals to me more. I have never cheated, and I strongly believe that she hasn't either. I am going to make the ultimate commitment in 3 weeks when we go on vacation by asking her to marry me. I really have no desire to be with anyone else, and I have to tell you guys, when you reach this point there is nothinng better. It is a feeling that can't be described.

Originally posted by jimk29

I am in a monogomous relationship... we have been dating for... 4 years and... 3 months. I love it, there is nothing that appeals to me more. I have never cheated, and I strongly believe that she hasn't either. I am going to make the ultimate commitment in 3 weeks when we go on vacation by asking her to marry me. I really have no desire to be with anyone else, and I have to tell you guys, when you reach this point there is nothinng better. It is a feeling that can't be described.

Aren't you getting married this summer :confused:

All I've been in are monogomus relationships...from the time I was 17, until I was 22...and in the past year there have been smaller flings that lasted a couple months or so, and then tons of random hookups...

...but now I think my mentality is changing again...lately I haven't been wasting time with useless hookups and what not...I've shyed away from the whole meat market scene, and basically go out to have fun.

If I do meet someone and hook up, or take it seriously in any way..it's not just to add them to some sort of "collection"...

it's not like my new founded mentality is doing wonders for my sex life...but whatever...it's making me happier.

right now 1 1/2.

one i´m seeing regularely (fuckbuddies for 4 months) and one i picked up yesterday in a club, felt her up, got toungedown and cell & home #. planning on fully closing the deal at sunday night (with closing the deal i mean bangin, not relationship). dunno about tonight, if the situation arises i´ll extend my possibilities.

btw, you have no idea how relaxed you get around new girls when you already have 1 or 2 at your disposal, you don´t NEED her for getting sex and they somehow instinctively pick that up.

let me clarify me "u'll lose" comment: linabina doesnt cheat. so u cant challenge her monogomous relationship. if she is really into that relationship and cares about that person...she wouldnt do something to screw it up. i know how passionate and genuine she is about relationships and she would never do that to someone that she cares about so much. so dont even try to challenge it. she's happy, and no one can change that ;)

Originally posted by xtcgspot

let me clarify me "u'll lose" comment: linabina doesnt cheat. so u cant challenge her monogomous relationship. if she is really into that relationship and cares about that person...she wouldnt do something to screw it up. i know how passionate and genuine she is about relationships and she would never do that to someone that she cares about so much. so dont even try to challenge it. she's happy, and no one can change that ;)

haha cute

and you have no idea what people do when they are sure no one will ever know about it.

i would make her happy too (that is IF she looks good), 3-4 times in a row to be specific

Originally posted by dgmodel

first off why? secondly how? you dont know her...

why? cause i like challenges

how? come on, you´re not really asking that are you?

and yep i don´t know her, and i will probably never get to know her due to distance. i was rather speaking about "oh so faithful" girls in general

Originally posted by xtcgspot

:)

so youre stereotyping???

all i´m saying is that if you are a real womanizer (and i´m not saying i´m there... yet ;) ) boyfriends will be not much of an obstacle.

girls stick to their boyfriends... UNTIL they find someone BETTER

comes down to selling fantasies again

noone knows more about selling fantasies then me (svengali)... but as for this topic, i feel weve come to a disagreement... women stay with their boyfriends (and i dont know for sure, but im speculating) until they reach repetition,boredom,lack of growth, lack of entertainment, and more importantly loss of romance... if youre in a healthy relationship, doesnt matter what fantasy/story you come peddling, cause theyre not buying... have you ever been in love? if you were or werent bare with me... i was, i was sooooooo in love that mere words in this 2bit thread wouldnt come near to describing the amount of love i had for this girl, and at the time vice-versa... at that point in our lives, neither one of looked at other ppl for anything, didnt even entertain the idea of cheating cause there was noone better then what we had at the moment... you couldve came over to me or my girl, with promises filled with grandeur and riches and blah and we both wouldve just walked away... and im sure most ppl in love or in fulfilling healthy relationships feel the same way... maybe one day you will too... and youll lose this self-proclaimed pseudo womaniser lifestyle...

Originally posted by tastey

and you have no idea what people do when they are sure no one will ever know about it.

thats tru. some ppl will go behind someone else's back. but i know linabina..i know her WELL..she's not like that, not at all. she's too loving and caring

Originally posted by tastey

i would make her happy too (that is IF she looks good), 3-4 times in a row to be specific

o and trust me...she def does look GOOOOOOD!!!! :drool:

noone knows more about selling fantasies then me (svengali)... but as for this topic, i feel weve come to a disagreement... women stay with their boyfriends (and i dont know for sure, but im speculating) until they reach repetition,boredom,lack of growth, lack of entertainment, and more importantly loss of romance... if youre in a healthy relationship, doesnt matter what fantasy/story you come peddling, cause theyre not buying... have you ever been in love? if you were or werent bare with me... i was, i was sooooooo in love that mere words in this 2bit thread wouldnt come near to describing the amount of love i had for this girl, and at the time vice-versa... at that point in our lives, neither one of looked at other ppl for anything, didnt even entertain the idea of cheating cause there was noone better then what we had at the moment... you couldve came over to me or my girl, with promises filled with grandeur and riches and blah and we both wouldve just walked away... and im sure most ppl in love or in fulfilling healthy relationships feel the same way... maybe one day you will too... and youll lose this self-proclaimed pseudo womaniser lifestyle...

PREACH ON BROTHA DG!!! CAN I GET A WITNESS?!?! CAN I GET AN AMEN FROM THE CONGREGATION?!?!

dvon_l.jpg

cus he said so

in no way am i speaking for everyone, nor am i the voice of the board, however this is just what ive come to realise in my life and in my relationships... and in case youre wondering what happend to my "Beautiful Loving Relationship," well to sum it up with a few words, it was basically the right thing at the wrong time... time wasnt on our side... but regardless of poor timing you cant contest or debate what i felt & feel, and what ive learned...