Clubplanet Nightlife Community

#

dgmodel

sure you´re right here, but really, look at how many people have a fulfilled relationship and how many don´t.

you´re absolutely right that if a girl is in one of these healthy completely fulfilling relationships she will probably not jepoardize it. it shows after the first few minutes if she´s considering you as an option or not. those who don´t, NEXT :)

what i meant was, just because a girl has a boyfriend (or says so) doesn´t mean you should immediately bail cause you think you have no chance anyway.

will answer to the rest later, gotta go clubbin now :)

Originally posted by tastey

sure you´re right here, but really, look at how many people have a fulfilled relationship and how many don´t.

you´re absolutely right that if a girl is in one of these healthy completely fulfilling relationships she will probably not jepoardize it. it shows after the first few minutes if she´s considering you as an option or not. those who don´t, NEXT :)

what i meant was, just because a girl has a boyfriend (or says so) doesn´t mean you should immediately bail cause you think you have no chance anyway.

will answer to the rest later, gotta go clubbin now :)

that shows a lot about u and ur own relationships... if u can say that just b/c a girl has a bf that doesnt mean u shouldnt try to challenge her cuz u think u have no chance.... u obviously dont have much respect for women in general b/c u dont respect their relationship... which shows that u probably dont have much respect for ur gf or ur relationships... im sure if a hot ass girl walked up to u and offered u the best night ull ever have, ud probably take it knowing that no one would find out.....

im not speaking for everyone here, just myself.... but... i am in a "healthy completely fulfilling relationship" and i wouldnt jeopardize it... its not a matter of someone finding out or cheating and not getting caught... its a matter of having respect for myself and committing myself to one person actually MEANS something to me... i have morals... and even if this person would never ever find out about it, i wouldnt do it out of love for this person and respect for myself.... something i hope ull learn to have in time...

Originally posted by linabina

im not speaking for everyone here, just myself.... but... i am in a "healthy completely fulfilling relationship" and i wouldnt jeopardize it... its not a matter of someone finding out or cheating and not getting caught... its a matter of having respect for myself and committing myself to one person actually MEANS something to me... i have morals... and even if this person would never ever find out about it, i wouldnt do it out of love for this person and respect for myself....

im happy for u bebe :)