Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar Review 6/21 w/ K. Lopez & R. Rydell

Yes another great night @ Sanbar! Had an awesome time with everyone from clubplanet, DJDanFury, Laurie619, Tizzah, Lemondrop, Piro8, Neena16, Brian1500 and also I met Stiffler, NYCChic24 and Stardo for the first time and were cool peeps. Again I would like to apologize to Stardo for the actions of my hand. I get these bursts of energy at times from the music and the vibe and you were right there in front of me and my hand went out of control, so sowwy girl, no hard feelings I hope. :confused: Also i met Kirk Lopez for the first time even though I have heard him spin oh so many times in the past. Again Dan, Laurie, Tara and I stormed the Sandbar DJ booth to say whassup to Kirk. I than later came back solo to see Kirk to have him give Laurie a B- Day shout out and also a few requests which Kirk was so cool about. Kirk you the man bro, thanks!!!! Kirk and Rydell ripped the place up last night!

All in all I had a great time with all of the CP Heads in attendance! :bounce:

I have some great things to say about this party.. I will be there as often as possible... Lots of hot women all over the place. Drinks go down so easy there b/c of the great set up. Richie Rydell is playing hard again, still some vocals but the dome was shaking.

Brian15000000 thanks for the hook up, I really appreciate it!

djdan, joejoe, dkny - nice seeing ya

Laurie619- the drama queen looked incredible last night... let these girls bash you on here all they want, most are not even in your league....

I would of met more people but I was a drunk mess as usual, not gave me any intros....

Merge tonight...... insanity..

Originally posted by thesandman

I have some great things to say about this party.. I will be there as often as possible... Lots of hot women all over the place. Drinks go down so easy there b/c of the great set up. Richie Rydell is playing hard again, still some vocals but the dome was shaking.

Brian15000000 thanks for the hook up, I really appreciate it!

djdan, joejoe, dkny - nice seeing ya

Laurie619- the drama queen looked incredible last night... let these girls bash you on here all they want, most are not even in your league....

I would of met more people but I was a drunk mess as usual, not gave me any intros....

Merge tonight...... insanity..

Rydell had the dome very busy last night. The busiest it had been since it opened. Rydell was perfect for the Dome. Lopez did a great job as well on the main floor.

Its off to Merge tonight.

Sandman, anytime. Wecome.

XXsplash has been on the beach in Seaside since 830 this morning waiting for us to come down.

Hmmm, from what I remember ( :drunk: ) place was a total T&A fest. Very good looking crowd, music was decent. Had a great time. headbang.gif

Nice hanging with piro, neena, gil, stiffler, stardo, laurie90210, djdanfury, lemondrop, nycchic24, jsen7. I'm sure I forgot some people, it was a rough night :pint:, but nice meeting all yous too. ;)

Wow. . .last night was great (even w/out Manny) KIRK & RYDELL where both GREAT. . . THANKS KIRK for the B-day shout out, and thanks Jsen for having KIRK add my fav song..nice touch. ..:D

Eddie, NYCCHIC24, Tizzah, Lemon, Jsen, DJdan, Neena, Piro, and crew, its always fun hanging out with ya :party: BRIAN1500, thesandman, stiffler, You guys are out of control. . .:beer:

Oh yeah, let me not over look meeting a warrior, even though he's a prep at heart. . .;)

I was there on Friday, and the music was the best it's ever been.. I heard Rydell was gonna be there but shrugged it off cause I'm usually outside most of the night.. But something was calling me to the dome.. the base, the energy I don't know... But

It was so hot!!! Off the friggin hook... I danced my ass of as best I could with all the alcohol swimmin' in me... but it was fabulous..

My first time there this season and it was such a welcome intro.. and I will definitely be back for more and I hope Kirk and Rydell will be back as well!!!! :D:laugh:;):finger::bounce::hump:

I had a really really really good time at Sandbar..both DJ's played good, kept me shakin :bootysha: all night. I bounced between both Dj's all night. Of course, as usual, it was nice hanging with the usual CP crew. I brought some NY CP's (Eddie & Nycchic24)around to show them how much fun we have over in Jersey..I know that Eddie was just overwhelmed with fun :drunk::puke: poor baby..it was all my fault I forced you to do that last shot with me :grin: I'll be easy on you next time ;):D

P.S. Where was BMW4Jay?

Originally posted by Jsen7

Yes another great night @ Sanbar! Had an awesome time with everyone from clubplanet, DJDanFury, Laurie619, Tizzah, Lemondrop, Piro8, Neena16, Brian1500 and also I met Stiffler, NYCChic24 and Stardo for the first time and were cool peeps. Again I would like to apologize to Stardo for the actions of my hand. I get these bursts of energy at times from the music and the vibe and you were right there in front of me and my hand went out of control, so sowwy girl, no hard feelings I hope. :confused: Also i met Kirk Lopez for the first time even though I have heard him spin oh so many times in the past. Again Dan, Laurie, Tara and I stormed the Sandbar DJ booth to say whassup to Kirk. I than later came back solo to see Kirk to have him give Laurie a B- Day shout out and also a few requests which Kirk was so cool about. Kirk you the man bro, thanks!!!! Kirk and Rydell ripped the place up last night!

All in all I had a great time with all of the CP Heads in attendance! :bounce:

I forgive you!!! I had a great time.I was a mess:rolleyes:

Jenjuggs Stiffler Eddie EVERYONE you are all great!!Thanks for letting me hang.

Originally posted by neena16

I had a really really really good time at Sandbar..both DJ's played good, kept me shakin all night. I bounced between both Dj's all night. Of course, as usual, it was nice hanging with the usual CP crew. I brought some NY CP's (Eddie & Nycchic24)around to show them how much fun we have over in Jersey..I know that Eddie was just overwhelmed with fun :drunk::puke: poor baby..it was all my fault I forced you to do that last shot with me I'll be easy on you next time

P.S. Where was BMW4Jay?

i had a great time on friday :clap::beer: hats off to Neena and Piro for swingin' by and pickin me up along the way. ( otherwise i would have had to paddle my raft across the river.... ) good to see you again Stardo! and great to meet all the other Jersey cp peeps :cool:

eddie :isok:

Originally posted by nycchic24

i had a great time on friday :clap::beer: hats off to Neena and Piro for swingin' by and pickin me up along the way. ( otherwise i would have had to paddle my raft across the river.... ) good to see you again Stardo! and great to meet all the other Jersey cp peeps :cool:

No problem hun...we wouldn't of made you paddle across the river but you probably would of made it there quicker that way. That traffic sucked!!

You got our message about Sat...

Nice to see you too!!You know I must have been trashed when we first met cause I thought you were from boston dont ask me why.

Originally posted by stardo

Nice to see you too!!You know I must have been trashed when we first met cause I thought you were from boston dont ask me why.

LOL no you are right. i am from boston (originally). when i first met you (last year) i had just moved from Beantown to Manhattan.

LOL no you are right. i am from boston (originally). when i first met you (last year) i had just moved from Beantown to Manhattan.

Thank god I thought I was loosing it.

Im sure I will be seeing you around then.

Have you been down to surf and tempts?

Neena bring her down for my B-day

Originally posted by neena16

No problem hun...we wouldn't of made you paddle across the river but you probably would of made it there quicker that way. That traffic sucked!!

You got our message about Sat...

ohyes. i did get the msg. hahah sounded like you had to :isok: to Piro.. :D actually ended up going to ARC formerly known as Vinyl on sat.

and congrats again on beging the new NJ moderator. i logged on this weeeknd and was like heyyyyy :hat:

and stardo, haven't yet made it down to the infamous tempts and surf club -- gawd knows i hear enuf about it. gil calls tempts his "second' home. first being factory of course :laugh: but i believe we are talking about making the trip down soon. (btw when is your bday?)

ohyes. i did get the msg. hahah sounded like you had to :isok: to Piro.. :D actually ended up going to ARC formerly known as Vinyl on sat.

and congrats again on beging the new NJ moderator. i logged on this weeeknd and was like heyyyyy :hat:

and stardo, haven't yet made it down to the infamous tempts and surf club -- gawd knows i hear enuf about it. gil calls tempts his "second' home. first being factory of course :laugh: but i believe we are talking about making the trip down soon. (btw when is your bday?)

her b-day is next Sun and we are all going down to Surf to get her trashed..:D Wanna come????

Friday at Sandbar was such a great time...

ALways great to see neena, piro, stardo, jsen, sandman, brian 1500, Eddie (shocked to see you there) and whoever else I forgot.

Kirk and Rydell did a great job.....

K - Lo I'm sorry about that whole incident with your wife... Its a shame that some people have no respect for women...