Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fingering yur man...

sparklez929

Oh my... If I could explain how this turns me on. You'd be suprised as to how many guys out there really like it. I think once they trust you enough. They'll ask for it. And once they tried it.... The rest is history...

I'd have to say. Since my whole craze started. Every man I tried it on, went for it. They say it feels weird. Yet they don't ask me to stop. Hmm... Then when ur giving their lil fella some smooches, they start begging for it. I love you guys!

How many of you guys have tried it?

How many of you girls have done this to a man?

And what do you think?

i've done it to my man and he loves it....he just wishes my fingers were a little longer to reach his G spot better. regardless, doing that while giving him a nice, long blowjob gets us BOTH hot as hell!!!

mmmm....love it when they moan ;)

I have never had it done to me, but I wouldnt exclude it. Maybe if I was really comfortable I might try the notion, just to see what it would feel like, ur right some people like it. I know that I get the "it's feels weird, but dont stop" feeling :D:idea::lickit:

Originally posted by bbbooom

the mens rectum is like there spot...just like the womans clit

Exactly.

Just like how you insert yer finger(s) and feel her g-spot and press it....a girl can insert her finger in a guys ass and feel his prostate (which is essentially the male equivalent to the female g-spot) and press it...same principle is applied to both as far as orgasm is concerned.

Yeah i agree that fingering my bf's ass while sucking his cock is suchhh a turn on wowwwwww:eek: :eek:

but i love using my tongue better:D :D

oh and how far do u have to go to reach the prostate, cause my bf likes it but he doenst like me to stick my finger all the way in cause he says it feels weird and he gets all tense.

Depends when its being done on how much I enjoy it. During foreplay I'm totally with Hoke (although putting some dressing on my caesar is pretty damn good nahmean), but in the few minutes before an orgasm it totally enhances the experience.

mmmmmmmmmmmm kinky freaky stuff............