Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies...any of you NEVER seen an uncircumsied cock??..

quoth

This is an interesting question cause i was talkin with my girl last night and fuckin she goes "ya know what...i never seen an uncircumcised cock." It made me think for a minute just how many women have never seen one since circumcision seems to be choice nowadays..i mean shit im not even a jew but i still got my shit cut and i would rather not look like this guy or the other guy:

3.jpg

3pic002.jpg

:vomit3: :vomit3: :vomit3: :vomit3:

Uncut is much more healthy, for both the male and female (as long as ya keep it clean). When you get cut, you get thousands of nerve endings cut off (ouch!) and your growth becomes limited as well (just look at the pic - bet your cut "stuff" ain't that big...)

There have been other posts on the board about this. Although we're taught that "cut" is how a dick is spose'd to look, etc., if we weren't influenced by all of this religious bullshit which made getting circumcised the status quo, we'd think uncut looked normal. (Plus we're a lazy society that doesn't want to have to teach our sons how to clean their wee wee).

Ladies who've been with an uncut guy know the feeling is different, too. Less direct friction, more "inner movement". Check the links below.

I would highly recommend that people reconsider having their children circumcised.

Our bodies are naturally like this for a reason. If it became the status quo to cut off your earlobe because it "doesn't serve any purpose" or "was difficult to keep clean", would you cut off your kid's earlobes?

There are studies (see links below) that have tied circumcision to erection problems as well as reduced sexual pleasure, size and many other problems.

Check out these links:

info on circumcision

study of women's sexual enjoyment of circumcised vs. uncircumcised men

Of course you can find any opinion you want on the web, but there are huge forums for guys who want to restore their foreskin, as well as a lot of medical and experiential data that indicates that circumcision is just another way we've been conditioned by religion and society to deface the temples that are our bodies.

By the way, love the pic. :)

Originally posted by snoozi8

yes...my British boyfriend..... it felt different too but it was always good.... in the beginning I was like wtf?

hehe, mine did too.

but his foreskin pulled rather far back (unlike in those pics) revealed a very beautiful manly member. ;>

Im definitely not gonna get into a circumcised or uncircumcised debate...its all about choice and religious traditions. BUT...i will say that its a known fact that can't be avoided that it is more likely men who are UNcircumcised have a greater risk of infection due to bacteria that hides underneath the foreskin and breeds cause of the warmth. Thats just something im glad i dont have to worry about..not saying that all UNcircumsied guys get infections...but they are at a higher risk then if you had it cut off. To me, it's just one less worry.

there are 2 sides to every story..... I realize that all the guys who's dicks are not circumzized are the only ones that have a problem with it......

Some doctors say it's more healty to cut it, and some may not. Belive what you want to belive.... (sp?)

There are horror stories for every kind of "operation".

Some peoples tounges got fucked up cuz they got it pierced, but most don't. So why are people still doing it?

Originally posted by rachel1997

there are 2 sides to every story..... I realize that all the guys who's dicks are not circumzized are the only ones that have a problem with it......

Your statement is completely inaccurate. There are lots of men who are cut who wish they weren't (see the links I originally posted for information).

Back in the day, our moms drank and smoked while they were pregnant because they didn't know better. They also got us all circumcised because they didn't know better. If you didn't know better, then you can't really be blamed. But if you have the chance to really know what's going on and choose to ignore it because it's easier, that's a different story. That's why I posted my response in the first place.

BTW, I'm cut, and quite happy with what I've got :) . I just would be more happy if I had what I was born with, rather than what my parents thought would be best for me, or easiest for them. That way, piercings, circumcizing, tatoos or anything else permanently changing my body would be MY choice, since I have to live with it.

Remember, too that the practice started as a primarily Jewish and Muslim thing. Since so many doctors in this country in the '50s and '60s were Jewish as well, their religious traditions were passed from them on to non-jewish american families through their advice to their patients.

Also, on the topic of hygiene, we're on a board where people routinely post about eating girls out when their on their periods, ass-eating and other forms of behavior for which any reasonable person would expect their partner to pay attention to their hygiene. If your child is uncut, you need to teach him how to clean himself, same as cleaning the wax inside your ears will prevent inner ear infections and flossing your teeth will prevent gingevitis.

Sorry to rant ... I really never had any idea (nor did I care) about any of this shit until I made friends with a guy who turned out to be a advocate of non-circumcision. He taught me alot, which sparked my interest to do more research ... hence my insight.

Didn't hurt to make friends with a few uncut pieces along the way, I guess. ;)

Originally posted by djjonmartin

Back in the day, our moms drank and smoked while they were pregnant because they didn't know better. They also got us all circumcised because they didn't know better.

yea maybe yer mom drank and smoked and accidentally had you but my mom never touches alcohol nor has she ever smoked in her life.

I think your one paranoid guy and if your cut then just shut the fuck up and deal with what you got.

Originally posted by quoth

Im definitely not gonna get into a circumcised or uncircumcised debate...its all about choice and religious traditions. BUT...i will say that its a known fact that can't be avoided that it is more likely men who are UNcircumcised have a greater risk of infection due to bacteria that hides underneath the foreskin and breeds cause of the warmth. Thats just something im glad i dont have to worry about..not saying that all UNcircumsied guys get infections...but they are at a higher risk then if you had it cut off. To me, it's just one less worry.

it's all about hygiene. i would hope that both cut and uncut men clean their penises thoroughly. *slight gag* those who don't are just gross. same goes for girls and their naughtybits.

Originally posted by djjonmartin

no need to be a dick Quoth. at least MY mom KEPT me. Now if you agree to shut the fuck up as well, I'll be on my way, having contributed more to this one thread than your sorry existence will probably contribute to the world in your entire life.

:laugh: :laugh: agreed

I still have the same mom though.

Im Un-Cut for reasons of religion in the countries where my parents were born. If your on the opposite end of the topic (Cut) of course its going to look weird and if you are a girl that has never been with a man that is un-cut of course it is out of the ordinary. Im happy how i am and i havent gotten any complaints from the ladies. Im still virgin but have gotten oral sex many a time. Only one girl thought it was weird, but didnt seem to stop her. The skin does go back basically all the way. It is only when your cock is soft that there is the big difference. They say we are more sensitive...watever, im sure it feels awesome to everyone the same.

Now what about the ladies with the, well, how do you explain LARGE CLITORIS? lol

It was standard practice for a while. Since the mid 90's circumcision has been an option and now more and more parents are leaning away from it.

Beleive it or not Aprx 50% of Males in the US are uncut. They now offer surgery were they graft your skin and replace the lost foreskin from youth. Uncut penises are much more sensetive than cut, being that the head of the penis is well, sorta protected by a sheath if you will from rubbing against clothes and de-sensitizing the member.

There was talk about hygeine and infection that has been retracted in medical journals about 4 years ago which now states as long as one cleans normally and retracts the foreskin and thoroughlt washes the penis there is no increased chance of infection compared to a cut penis.

Well enough cock-talk for me. Lets talk about vagina's!!!!!!

im european and most europeans have uncircumsized dicks

personaly i take the news quite good , its a convertable, it feels good you get the best of both worlds.

a toast to all of us who have uncircumsized dicks

Originally posted by kostaP

Uncut penises are much more sensetive than cut, being that the head of the penis is well, sorta protected by a sheath if you will from rubbing against clothes and de-sensitizing the member.

Lets talk about vagina's!!!!!!

Very true.

Quoth - ask my french roommate about this, he stayed up many nights pounding many beers searching for the right answer.