Clubplanet Nightlife Community

howells & tenaglia

Nolimit

checked out arc's grand opening last night and the place looks fucking wicked!

the sound system is easily nyc finest... my only complaint was the AC and Im pretty sure they'll have that sorted out by next Saturday. If you're planning to come up for this one, definitely dress down. If you have to look like a meathead and sport out a wifebeater, so be it. I know I am...

Next week is going to be legendary, I mean where else in the world can u listen to Danny Howells and Danny Tenaglia go at it for like 16 hours? They're not even putting a time limit on next week's event so you lightweights from Miami, u better represent!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Nolimit

checked out arc's grand opening last night and the place looks fucking wicked!

the sound system is easily nyc finest... my only complaint was the AC and Im pretty sure they'll have that sorted out by next Saturday. If you're planning to come up for this one, definitely dress down. If you have to look like a meathead and sport out a wifebeater, so be it. I know I am...

Next week is going to be legendary, I mean where else in the world can u listen to Danny Howells and Danny Tenaglia go at it for like 16 hours? They're not even putting a time limit on next week's event so you lightweights from Miami, u better represent!

so what happens when the big boys from the factory decide to invade arc and push the little skinny ass, nyc freaks around? also can you say bangwagon.....

Guest saleen351

don't worry saleen, the meatheads have already invaded vinyl on friday nights for DT. what's your point?

my point is, I think the Roxy is in trouble and with NYC being so down in the dumps with clubs latley I'd say any new club is gonna attract soooooooooooooooo much attention that it will be too packed with the kind crowd that DT and his "followers" will not like...... Remember about a year ago people got pissed off and DT asked the crowd to tell their friends not to go.... Ha, its ova baby, 3 months and the place will be played... The only way to do it in nyc is to do it underrground with no promotions and no fanfare.... just my 2 cents....

PS whats the deal with the LL? aren't they gonna reopen it in sept or something like that.......

Originally posted by vicman

i'll be there, and as always i will be taking my shirt off and grinding innocent girls every chance i get while hogging the fan...my $100,000 question is if joey is gonna join me or not? :D

Rumor has it that Joey will not be joining the expedition from Miami to NYC...only Sobeton and Myself are going from the Miami board....

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Rumor has it that Joey will not be joining the expedition from Miami to NYC...only Sobeton and Myself are going from the Miami board....

well then joey will probably be :constipa: at 8am sunday morning while were still at Arc. we should plan a meetup. met Sobeton when i was down there for wmc. i'm going with about 10 other people from the dc board.

Originally posted by vicman

we should plan a meetup. met Sobeton when i was down there for wmc. i'm going with about 10 other people from the dc board.

sounds like a plan...sobeton still has to get my cell #, so we can meet up during our little trip to NYC

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

sounds like a plan...sobeton still has to get my cell #, so we can meet up during our little trip to NYC

i'll pm you my #. my plan is to get ther early. to enjpy the entire set, how ever long it might last

howells is going to rip shit up!

saw him during Winter Music Conference at Spin this year...first time hearing Mr. Howells live...and i have been a dedicated follower...Spin doesnt even come close to the energy Vinyl will have for this event, Howells still ripped it here during WMC...i cannot wait for this event