Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARC (Vinal) last night:)

WOW :spin2:

The place is realy nice. They did not change much from inside but it looks cool. The systen is the SHIT, i dont need to say more just becase its PHAZON. DeepDish were unbelivable. The music was GOOOOOOD. The vibe was there. It was packed at first no place to move but about 6 am it got better a lot of people left so it was more space to dance. I had a blast. I know that you all will have a lot of fun here next week. ARC is definately a party to go to :clap2:

Agreed... last nite was really good. It was so damn hot on the dance floor though. I was feeling rather icky by the end of the night. Club looks 90% the same, I was expecting drastic changes but I'm kinda glad it's still similar to the original setup. More than anything I was hoping I'd they'd re-renovate that chillout room arcade thing in the back - I was so pissed when they took out all the couches and the carpet on those platform thingies back there, and removed all the colorful stuff. Now it reminds me of the place I had my third grade rollerskate party :blank: No score on that though, it's still monotone and hard and uncomfortable so the only place to find a good seat is VIP. Oh yeah, and the clothing booth really needs a credit card machine for those of us who like to run up debt :D Looking forward to headin' back there again Friday and Saturday