Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
andrewthomas

dirty cash / money talks

Dirty Cash Rmx - Masi & Mello

It's not out yet! We're putting it out as a white label. It's going to be entitled " Dirty " by MM. It should be out within the next couple of weeks. I'm glad you like it - we're hearing a lot of great feedback on it. Where did you hear it and what DJ played it? We only gave it to about 5 dj's. :eek:

The dirty cash remix is off the hook. I heard dean drop it at the groovelounge and at some other places. the song is going to be a big hit when it comes out. Def. a good remix. I will be getting the song as soon as it comes out. Good job Masi & Mello. i give it two thumbs up:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Dirty Cash Rmx - Masi & Mello

It's not out yet! We're putting it out as a white label. It's going to be entitled " Dirty " by MM. It should be out within the next couple of weeks. I'm glad you like it - we're hearing a lot of great feedback on it. Where did you hear it and what DJ played it? We only gave it to about 5 dj's. :eek:

YOOOOOOOOO, you better hook my ass up!!!!!!! I was with andrewthomas at crobar for lawler but I didn't hear it , but some broad drugged me up so I couldn't even see, so he could of played it....

Guest saleen351

now guys, i leak everythink, but djdeanmasi is a friend of mine who has been banging away for years to make it, and this time lets let him make money off of it....

i know i'm a hipocrite but when you know someone its different...

so if he is ur friend get a copy from him and give it to a few djs here (after u give me a copy)

maybe hell get some play

cause that song will never get any play down here unless u personaly give it to a dj u know somewhere and say play this