Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which trading platform are you using... and why?

djustinh

Originally posted by skeemr4

I've started using Songspy....It's fast as hell, although there arent to many house music people on it yet.

same with Bearshare

WinMX has a great selection, but its slow as fuck and the que's are too long

Kazaa is slow as fuck but has better track selection than bearshare

and

blubster kept crashing my comp

Guest saleen351

Blubster..... works to perfections for me..... I got 13 out of Lotties top 20 tracks for the week off of it.... not too bad considering most didn't come out yet....

Blubster update, T-minus 2 days, I can't wait.........:letsgo:

I have found that WINMX does a good job.. they have really proved to be the best for now..

don't get me wrong though.. cause it does have some really silly issues like.. it's queing is not the best. and it tends to to be a bit silly in it's method of approaching aut downloads... but it does offer you a nice feature to let you know how many people are head of you in the your prospective download..

I personally find that blubster is still too buggy.. but as Saleen says.. we should wait out till the OFFICIAL release since it is more of a test version that is available.

Hopefully it'll turn out okay. so we can start lowering sales for the RIAA again..

-d

i posted this on another topic a little while ago.. and thought that maybe i should add it to hear!...

For me WinMX has been slow, crappy queing, and doesn't resume downloads if you exit and then start up again...

Kazaa isn't much better, but at least it resumes downloads and I get more of the tracks I start downloading.

Will try blubster & a few more in the next few days... damn this sucks :(