Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was mr. liberator?

He was really good! I had never heard any of his music before, but I was really impressed. He also seems like a really cool guy - the whole time he was spinning, he was interacting with the crowd, laughing, singing, dancing. He was great! Seb Fontaine also did a great job Fri. night too.

eh... I really enjoyed the first half of Chris Liberator's set but the latter half I found myself yawning upstairs in the lounge. Same with Seb Fontaine & Scott Henry. It seemed like all the djs started out strong and then hit a wall - IMO. And I'm a big fan of Seb's so... *shrug*

Did somebody spin after Scott Henry? I remember looking into the booth around 5:15 or so and going "Um, that is NOT Scott Henry"

Anyhow, despite my disappointment in the sets, I had a blast with all of you guys :D

Shlongus & Nautilus: Remember the crazy kleptomaniac upstairs? *lol* He was quite entertaining!

I thought Liberator was incredible. Seb got of to a slow start, but came around later in his set. Scott Henry was really good too. All in all a good night. I even enjoyed the old school hip hop Grand Master Flash was throwing down!

Oh - and Seb is such a nice guy! :tongue:

I was really enjoyed by Liberator's set, actually I enjoyed all the main room sets that night. Musically, it was the best night I've had at Buzz for quite some time. Of course, maybe it was just my mood since I was having so much fun. Scott Henry's set was the best I've heard from him since the White Party (I missed his starscape set :mad: ).

Liberator tore it up! I loved his entire set. Even though it was so damn hot in the main room, i forced myself to stay for his entire set. I liked Seb Fontaine, but, to me, Scott Henry was just... eh. I did enjoy part of his set, sort of towards the end, but i wasn't floored by the rest of it. That could be because i was getting pretty tired by that time, but whatever. Like always, there was too much going on for me to catch everything i wanted to, but the patio was pretty cool while i was out there, though i have no idea who was on.

Shlongus & Nautilus- nice meeting you!:D I'm pretty sure i'd met you once before, right?

Originally posted by shlongus

tinybutterfli- wow that guy upstairs was funny as hell.......i think he stole something from the bar....and his hair...wow.....funny stuff

oh he stole something alright! he took a few things actually. he would look at me, smile and then he'd steal something from the bar and laugh hysterically. He took all of the stirrers, straws and I think his prized possession was the napkin dispenser. *lol*

He was like a cartoon character with that hair! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm always just so overjoyed to get some techno that my opinion is usually biased. I enjoyed Liberator a lot, though his mixing was a little rough at times. He didn't do anything too fancy, but the tracks he dropped were all banging. And we got there later than I usually do so I missed the first half of his set.

I fucking loved his set - the best one of the night. it was good to hear something different in the main room than progressive. Cant wait for Mistress Barbara @ Trust, i assume she spins similar music, right?

That dude upstairs was funny at first, but then i was a little scared. weird dude.

i didnt like liberator at all..i guess im the only one here..all alone by myself, i was waiting for him to get off the decks by the time 1:30 rolled around. seb was decent, ok...funny thing was that i was listening to a danny howells set from tel aviv on the way to buzz and on the way to zags meetup and i noticed that 4 or 5 tracks that are on the last hour of that set, seb played.

seb had one massive trainwreck, but i guess that was because he was signing a poster and somepart of the poster hit the needle. later on it seemed that his record was scratched since it repeated one part over and over and over with a big "THUMP" in between. it happened 3 or times until he corrected it.

great getting to meet merkie, lizard23, seeing shlongus again, kuro, crank, shadygroove, nautilus, zaguero, sauvee, raver, spinsaikel, jasontowns, pgiddy, jroo, millie, eggmok, and of course tinybutterfly and malanee

I really enjoyed the first half of Chris Liberator's set...Same with Seb Fontaine & Scott Henry. It seemed like all the djs started out strong and then hit a wall

I think that Liberator was one of the best that night. I enjoyed Seb too.

We had a blast in the beginning of the evening in the front room listening to Grand Master Flash. He is hysterical. We were jamming to his old skool tunes.

Anyway, I think a good night was had by all. OR at least everyone that I ran into.