Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else is going to DT & DH

Kuro

Originally posted by vicman

ask zaguero, he also decided late last week that he wanted to go. i'm sure that no one would have a problem if you wanted to crash with us in th e hotel room kuro.

Yeah!!! I want to go!!! Is there room in anyone's vehicle? I got gas money, munchies money, valid drivers license, boring conversation and raunchy jokes.

i'm going to dt/dh, but i think i'll be training it up on thursday evening.

i DEFINITELY want to hook up with you, Kuro, and other CPers. there's a summer stage thing going on in the Park that is like old Paradise Garage (old!) (discoey?) house stuff that looks interesting on Saturday afternoon, too, which might be cool to chill @ before preparing ourselves for... Arc.

LMAO this is one of those wonderful little DCCP raunch diversion threads already!

Anyways, I'll be at Vinyl and I haven't seen most of y'all in forever so hopefully I'll find you people - Are you going to join the greater-CP meetup at the club? (Hey Kuro I'll get a shirt that says boobookittyfuck on it so you can find me ;) )

Originally posted by spinsaikel

No need for that. We can just stick our noses up in the air and sniff you out ya stinkball.

Yeah that's true. But it might be tricky this time around. I bought a new perfume 'cause Eau de Shit was getting kinda old. This one's a slight variation, it's called Brown Diamonds. Good luck :aright:

:constipa:

i thought you were gunna be busy next week

I never said I was going to be busy. But do you think the bank will approve the personal loan for this trip?

I just checked my bank and I have $331.18 until the first. I also owe the phone nazi's like 80 bucks and those Nazi bastards at Geico like 95 bucks, so that leaves me somewhere in the neighborhood of $500.00 for the week. Yeah I can do this.

dude, your addingthe 85 and 90 bucks that you owe to the 331 you have..you should be substracting it, not adding it...damn, when your in heat, it can really affect your brain

You don't understand, see I am not going to pay them this month. They don't really need the money and I do. So in the words of a great wise man that wasn't so great or wise "Fuck 'em" And the extra money that I added, well I still have checks, and can float one or two until the first. Thank god for overdraft protection.