Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi Destiny

Originally posted by gmccookny

I know you feel that now, but look at it this way: It's their loss, and they don't deserve the special treatment you can offer.

LEt's just say it's Destiny, and move on :)

I believe in destiny (hence the sn) but i feel like a big idiot for treatin him how he wanted to be treated and doin nice things for him, and i get treated like this:mad: but something better hopefully will come along

::must stay happy...must stay happy:::tongue:

::must stay happy...must stay happy::

you got it ;)

At least you can't go back and say you did something wrong. I always try to look at things in a positive angle, cuz u never know when tough times will come. And why stay down in the dumps? Those times are reserved for seriously bad times (wtc disaster, deaths, illness)

So let's forget about the old, and go out and :beer: and conversate about your screen name :tongue:;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

you got it ;)

At least you can't go back and say you did something wrong. I always try to look at things in a positive angle, cuz u never know when tough times will come. And why stay down in the dumps? Those times are reserved for seriously bad times (wtc disaster, deaths, illness)

So let's forget about the old, and go out and :beer: and conversate about your screen name :tongue:;)

Bad times, yea theres something bad (illness) not wit me but wit someone else, i'll tell you about that later, but im tryin to keep chipper and as for forgetting the old, im definately up for doing that. :tongue: