Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So just how deep are the basslines at ARC?...

I haven't been out in ages...but from what people tell me...the Phazon at ARC is better than the Phazon models in Shelter and Roxy...how much better..like we talkin fuckin freq ranges from 20-20,000 HZ..or 10-20,000 HZ? Im a basshead i need to know.

Bass is dangerously strong, man. the sound quality in there is INTENSE now. There aren't any "dead spots" in the room - just straight and solid throughout.

Let's put it this way... in the beginning we heard the rafters and a/c ducts vibrating. Never heard that before. And i literally felt the hair on my arms vibrate as well. kind of spooky.

DT VS. DH . . .. I'll be there!! you guys????

Ps: I'll be wearing grey sweat pants, and A GREEN t-shirt with the letter "E" on it ( stands for Express )lol . . . just letting you know! I'll be representing the crack-head speaker! . . . is it still there, I wonder??:confused:

Stone.:eek:

Bullshit. the crackhead speaker IS still there, except they're all just pushed back against the wall.

All the speakers are still in the same locations, except the middle two (like if you're looking at the dj booth from the middle of the room they're on your left and right), no longer have mains attached. they're just bass-bins. (Mains suspensded above on the ceiling).

But they're all still in the same places if you wish to be cracked out. I'd recommend the bassbin one on the right, towards the coatroom. it's darker there :P

Originally posted by cintron

Bullshit. the crackhead speaker IS still there, except they're all just pushed back against the wall.

All the speakers are still in the same locations, except the middle two (like if you're looking at the dj booth from the middle of the room they're on your left and right), no longer have mains attached. they're just bass-bins. (Mains suspensded above on the ceiling).

But they're all still in the same places if you wish to be cracked out. I'd recommend the bassbin one on the right, towards the coatroom. it's darker there :P

that reminds me:

hoke: "I like the white walls, and bright lights..."

me: "tell me if you still like them when you're rolling next week..."

eric: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeg

that reminds me:

hoke: "I like the white walls, and bright lights..."

me: "tell me if you still like them when you're rolling next week..."

eric: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, I LIKE the open feeling that it gives the space! :tongue:

Fuck, this sounds too good...maybe my bones in my skinny body will shatter from the bass.....hey i sure hope quothispooh shows the fuck up cause i got a lotta muthafuckin shit to say to that motherfucker.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Trust me Bright + Rolling SUCKS!! . . . Darkness, darkness and MORE darkness . . with the occasionally flashing colored lights and strobe . .

Hmmm... well... <cheers up> ... it only seemed bright to me when we first got there, the dance floor was empty, and they had lots of lights on. Later in the night it seemed much darker... do people agree?

I fully agree. During the beginning they had most of the lights on aroud the sides of the floor. It gave it more color and let people come on in and get acquainted. (Obviously to comment about the changes made to the place.)

then later in the night, the only light came from the center of the room around the discoball, and the supporting roboscans close to the walls. Even when it was dark, the place still felt open. The white walls didn't turn out too badly. (anybody notice they weren't a bleach-white, but more of a vanilla/creamy/ivory type color? disappeared VERY well in the darkness).

(anybody notice they weren't a bleach-white, but more of a vanilla/creamy/ivory type color? disappeared VERY well in the darkness).

yeah... it wasn't like "hospital" white or anything...

it was actually, greyish...

not bad...

I fully agree. During the beginning they had most of the lights on aroud the sides of the floor. It gave it more color and let people come on in and get acquainted. (Obviously to comment about the changes made to the place.)

then later in the night, the only light came from the center of the room around the discoball, and the supporting roboscans close to the walls. Even when it was dark, the place still felt open. The white walls didn't turn out too badly. (anybody notice they weren't a bleach-white, but more of a vanilla/creamy/ivory type color? disappeared VERY well in the darkness).

i thought the walls made the place feel clean. but you're right, it was dark enough for most of the night.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i thought the walls made the place feel clean. but you're right, it was dark enough for most of the night.

Hell i was happy enough :) Sorry i was so cracked out when i met you. I was barely awake at that point, the redbull and the xenadrine hadn't kicked in yet.

Btw, i LOVE stitch :) nice avatar!

djstd - it is 18+.

Hell i was happy enough :) Sorry i was so cracked out when i met you. I was barely awake at that point, the redbull and the xenadrine hadn't kicked in yet.

Btw, i LOVE stitch :) nice avatar!

djstd - it is 18+.

that's cool. i was falling asleep around 7 and i had my first red bull ever. it worked, i guess.

i saw lilo and stitch on friday and it was AWESOME! highly recommended. i highly recommend arc, too.:)

Originally posted by hotcheme

that's cool. i was falling asleep around 7 and i had my first red bull ever. it worked, i guess.

lol, I remember you telling me that. I was like whaaaaat. ahahah it's down hill from here.:tongue: