Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ "Competitions"...who do you want to see?

Originally posted by joeg

put websters dictionary down... if I wanted to copy you, i'd just be an emotionless, depressing loser who can't hold his mood for longer than 5 minutes before changing it to something on the other side of the spectrum....

i'd also have to alter my voicebox to only generate monotone sounds... and end every sentance with an inconclusive noun... or something ;)

oh, and i'd have to stop caring about everyone except myself...

"htumm... the ideal situation involves... blahblahblah or something"

shut it, you prozac-needing WASTE...

some days I think I should do you the best favor any of your friends could do... and get you the gun.... ;)

btw, are you coming on saturday? :D

actually, this isnt about ME per say......other people have even said to me that you are a generic person, you dont have a personality...you just get it from other people

im not gonna start naming peoples names because on clubplanet we like to keep everything behind peoples backs

im not even gonna bother arguing with you, because yes i do have a depressed personality...but the key word is personality, which you dont have

you can make fun of my voice being monotone but you weigh 200 pounds so i dont think making fun of physical imperfections is a route you wanna take either

but as for being the person everyone wants you to be and stuff you definitely cant argue that...remember when you tried to copy steves personality, then got suicidal, then made fun of me for going to raves and stuff then started doing it

i have friends that i didnt meet on a message board, my life may be boring and depressing now but not anywhere near as bad as shits gonna get for you in a few years when you grow out of the scene and realize you are the nothing that you are

Originally posted by echostar

actually, this isnt about ME per say......other people have even said to me that you are a generic person, you dont have a personality...you just get it from other people

im not gonna start naming peoples names because on clubplanet we like to keep everything behind peoples backs

im not even gonna bother arguing with you, because yes i do have a depressed personality...but the key word is personality, which you dont have

you can make fun of my voice being monotone but you weigh 200 pounds so i dont think making fun of physical imperfections is a route you wanna take either

but as for being the person everyone wants you to be and stuff you definitely cant argue that...remember when you tried to copy steves personality, then got suicidal, then made fun of me for going to raves and stuff then started doing it

i have friends that i didnt meet on a message board, my life may be boring and depressing now but not anywhere near as bad as shits gonna get for you in a few years when you grow out of the scene and realize you are the nothing that you are

Awww shit........

Its gettin personal now

Originally posted by echostar

if you could get about an ounce of self comfidense, you would see no one is copying anyone... you've been suicidal since the day we met, like 10 years ago... and you'll probably always be that way... you're too fucking depressed to go to therapy, so you can't get the prozac (or whatever) that you actually need.... Its made you a miserable, ungrateful, little prick that no one likes.

(ungrateful = Paid trip to NYE @ vinyl... paid for shelter in january (so you wouldn't just sit home and be depressed about your gf)... paid for numerous other things along the way, just so you'd come out... AND THEN... you have the stupidity to tell me "i've left YOU behind"???? )

Trust me... people talk behind your back too...

now, go back to sucking john's dick for a while, because "its player"... :rolleyes:

my life may be boring and depressing now but not anywhere near as bad as shits gonna get for you in a few years.

Agreed.

and correction... I don't go to raves... I go to clubs and lounges... i've been to, what... 3, 4 raves? I never bought a pair of UFO's (or the like...) and I never will... its not my deal... just get over it...

and like I said to you in the car a month ago... I guarantee you, i'm STILL the only one of your "Friends" who cares if you live or die... even if you are an obnoxious, emotionless human being.

eddie: *shrugs* shit happens...

Originally posted by joeg

Trust me... people talk behind your back too...

exactly...thats why i dont pretend to hang out with the same people that talk behind my back and pretend theyre my friend

im not bothering with you anymore....youll see im right in the long run

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

lasix: hence the quotes around competition

how about Tiesto vs Ferry Corsten?

That would be the SHIT!! I would give up my left testicle to see this one. Tiesto and Ferry Corsten presenting GOURYELLA again would be the greatest party on the planet. Except that that's never ever going to happen because Tiesto hates Ferry. I wouldn't mind seeing Armin Van Buuren vs Andre Tanneberger. That would off the fouckain chain!!