Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when you're seeing someone...how do you know when...

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

...you cross the line from just "seeing each other" to becoming exclusive....?

For me, it's when you're doing your own thing...being social with friends, running errands, family functions, or just lounging around...and you feel the need to be with that person, and even miss that person, more and more.

Originally posted by marcid21

For me, it's when you're doing your own thing...being social with friends, running errands, family functions, or just lounging around...and you feel the need to be with that person, and even miss that person, more and more.

if that was the case...i would be very exclusive right now...and i am not...i hate boys........lol.......::neveradullmoment::

i echo hoke's statement. i generally do not feel happy when i am seeing someone who is seeing someone else. i would rather focus my energies on one person and vice versa.

but lots of relationships don't always start out exclusive immediately, even if both people aren't seeing someone else while they're 'casually dating'. it's really the label that clinches it for me, even though labels can bring on problems themselves, because if it isn't said ("it" being an acknowledgement of exclusivity) i feel vaguely uncomfortable all the time not knowing where the two of us stand.

Originally posted by misk

if that was the case...i would be very exclusive right now...and i am not...i hate boys........lol.......::neveradullmoment::

aww... hehe, i know how you feel, lol... but it's all good... anyway, I agree w/somebitch and wideskies, don't make any assumptions, it must be verbalized before anything's concrete...

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I def. think something needs to be said.....If not then you might have the problem where one person might think its exclusive and the other will still think you're only seeing each other....

EXACTLY! it has to be set str8 so neither person is led on to something that is not tru. i believe that its not exclusive unless u say so. if its never said, then its still a casual thing. u cant become a "couple" or wutever without talking about it

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sassa

...you cross the line from just "seeing each other" to becoming exclusive....?

whenever you go out without that person, and thats all you think about. when someone hits on you and you're not even interested, because you know that what have with that other person is so much more special. if you go to masturbate and you pull out some playboy or whatever, and you just put it away and think about that special person youve been dating to finish what youve started. thats when you know you should be exculsive.

;)