Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
axel-a-promos

guys----- i need help

Recommended Posts

i know this girl that wants to go down the shore with me..

the way she looks: i would give her 6 over 10

her body: i would give her 8 over 10

now...if i take her, i know i know i'll fuck her

but...6 over 10 ???( looks)

i dunno...all those 10 over 10 girls at the clubs, down there?????

aaah what should i do???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro, play it safe. THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE!! The girl has a fuckin shore house right?? BAM!!!!!! ALL ACCESS!! Its ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT THE SHORE HOUSE DAMNIT!!! if she got one fuck yea if not...then surf club..tempts or whatever it may be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by axel-a-promos

i know this girl that wants to go down the shore with me..

the way she looks: i would give her 6 over 10

her body: i would give her 8 over 10

now...if i take her, i know i know i'll fuck her

but...6 over 10 ???( looks)

i dunno...all those 10 over 10 girls at the clubs, down there?????

aaah what should i do???

are you honestly this shallow and concerned only with someone's looks that you even have to ask people this? what about her personality, her wit, her sense of humor, her charm, her grace...and her MIND???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

are you honestly this shallow and concerned only with someone's looks that you even have to ask people this? what about her personality, her wit, her sense of humor, her charm, her grace...and her MIND???

women have minds too?! Wow... I learned something new today.

and don't get fired up people that's a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah i agree with sassa. if your only worry is whether you wanna fuck her or not, do her a favor, and let her bring someone else, hopefully someone half decent cuz obviously you're not, that or shes a skank, either way you dont want her.

if it was me, i definitely wouldn't fuck a guy who i only gave a 6. even if someones not the most attractive, i only fuck people who are a 10 in my eyes, and that means deeper than just face & body. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

are you honestly this shallow and concerned only with someone's looks that you even have to ask people this? what about her personality, her wit, her sense of humor, her charm, her grace...and her MIND???

well..if she is just a friend and no more than that to me, but wants to fuck me...yes...all i care about is looks.(as long as she is fuckable)

hanging out as friends is different then her wanting to fuck me when we hang out.( so all that sense of humor, charm, grace bullshit dont matter)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by axel-a-promos

well..if she is just a friend and no more than that to me, but wants to fuck me...yes...all i care about is looks.(as long as she is fuckable)

hanging out as friends is different then her wanting to fuck me when we hang out.( so all that sense of humor, charm, grace bullshit dont matter)

. . . You sound like Tastey . . minus the Leisure Suit and Martini Glass . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by axel-a-promos

i know this girl that wants to go down the shore with me..

the way she looks: i would give her 6 over 10

her body: i would give her 8 over 10

now...if i take her, i know i know i'll fuck her

but...6 over 10 ???( looks)

i dunno...all those 10 over 10 girls at the clubs, down there?????

aaah what should i do???

I wonder what you look like........... :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

yeah i agree with sassa. if your only worry is whether you wanna fuck her or not, do her a favor, and let her bring someone else, hopefully someone half decent cuz obviously you're not, that or shes a skank, either way you dont want her.

if it was me, i definitely wouldn't fuck a guy who i only gave a 6. even if someones not the most attractive, i only fuck people who are a 10 in my eyes, and that means deeper than just face & body. :rolleyes:

Ditto...

And I have to add... if you're sooo concerned about her being a "6" why can't you just keep it in your pants???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

looks...6/10

body...8/10

its simple:

either

a) put a bag over her head

or

B) doggy-style

:idea:

C) put a flag over her face and fuck her for glory

you either want to fuck her, or you dont. she either turns you on, or she doesnt. if you drink it'll help help out some. just remember be safe and put a helmet on your little soldier. dont fuck her over, just tell her what you want. this one girl got upset at me because i didnt want to kiss her. i didnt want to kiss her because she didnt want to fuck. and i deffinately didnt want to kiss her just for the hell of it. what the fuck is that all about? i wasnt in the mood to romance her. so, what im saying is, do yourself a favor and be honest with yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

Bro, play it safe. THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE!! The girl has a fuckin shore house right?? BAM!!!!!! ALL ACCESS!! Its ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT THE SHORE HOUSE DAMNIT!!! if she got one fuck yea if not...then surf club..tempts or whatever it may be.

I AGGREES WITH MY MAN QUOTH. GO FOR THE SHORE HOUSE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You people are such fools.

When was the last time Ny of you walked up to an ugly person and asked for their number or asked them on a date? Lets be realistic looks do matter. fortunately everyone has a different taste that way fuglies can get laid.

BTW the kid asked a simple question.

Axel, if you do her then your friendship will be a little wierd after but, you'll probably have a steady booty call!!

If you go down the shore w/ her and she tries and u reject her things will again be weird.

If you are drunk, do what girls do, fuck her and in the morning pretend that you were so drunk you dont remember. (this trick only works twice with the same girl)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kostaP

You people are such fools.

When was the last time Ny of you walked up to an ugly person and asked for their number or asked them on a date? Lets be realistic looks do matter. fortunately everyone has a different taste that way fuglies can get laid.

BTW the kid asked a simple question.

Axel, if you do her then your friendship will be a little wierd after but, you'll probably have a steady booty call!!

If you go down the shore w/ her and she tries and u reject her things will again be weird.

If you are drunk, do what girls do, fuck her and in the morning pretend that you were so drunk you dont remember. (this trick only works twice with the same girl)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

amen to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude i say you go for it....like some other dude said play it out see whats going on, if you decide then go for it(but dont decide irrationally)

i just realized that tastey is from germany.......dude im from romania.......and if you have these double thoughts about me being a gypsy then you can jsut fuck your self, im tired of you western europeans telling us romanians this shit.......we fucking hate them too so lay off with that

sorry i just got a little routed up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×