Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beach stories

Sunday my boyfriend and I were on the Belmar Beach by 10am. We were both about to drift of into a nap on the nice relaxing beach when all of a sudden these three big mouth girls start talking about there night before. They were true Hoboken girls loving Hoboken (which I have no problem with) but they were saying how they went to XS the night before they were pronouncing it as ACCESS....then they were like Temps is so scary...blah blah blah...all the guys with spikes. It was absolutely hysterical. But the point is they were so loud I can't stand that. I mean talk but geez the whole beach heard there dam conversation which I might add was stupid.

:laugh:

haha. i was on the same beach. the best story i have is when a girl answered her cell and started talking to one of her friends....there were so many people that she was practically sharing my towel. sitting so close i heard everything...everything. and when i say everything, i mean everything.....needless to say, i was working on my back tan for awhile. i wasnt about to tell her to be quiet

I'll never forget the first time I saw someone wearing a thong bikini down the shore. It must have been about 8 or so years ago. There were 4 girls strutting their shit on the beach in thongs. They looked absolutely ridiculous, but that didnt stop the entire beach and boardwalk from stopping what they were doing and galking at them. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cmb1975

I'll never forget the first time I saw someone wearing a thong bikini down the shore. It must have been about 8 or so years ago. There were 4 girls strutting their shit on the beach in thongs. They looked absolutely ridiculous, but that didnt stop the entire beach and boardwalk from stopping what they were doing and galking at them. :rolleyes:

How about the girls that shouldn't be wearing thongs. Uh-GROSS

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

How about the girls that shouldn't be wearing thongs. Uh-GROSS

I hear ya on that, but in all honesty, I don't think anyone really needs to wear a thong in Jersey.

The worst though was at Blizzard Beach in Florida (Disney water park). There was a girl walking around in a thong and she has a pale, pimply ass!!! I think we even took a picture of her!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

umm yeah ....i saw 2 of those this weekend at joey's

this girl had so much cottage cheese on her ass it wasn't even funny - it was GROSS !!!

:puke:

I saw the same girls.. those are the girls we were talking about in the surf club review.. later they were eating eachother out

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Sunday my boyfriend and I were on the Belmar Beach by 10am. We were both about to drift of into a nap on the nice relaxing beach when all of a sudden these three big mouth girls start talking about there night before. They were true Hoboken girls loving Hoboken (which I have no problem with) but they were saying how they went to XS the night before they were pronouncing it as ACCESS....then they were like Temps is so scary...blah blah blah...all the guys with spikes. It was absolutely hysterical. But the point is they were so loud I can't stand that. I mean talk but geez the whole beach heard there dam conversation which I might add was stupid.

:laugh:

holy shit this is funny cause i heard this story to i was sitting pretty dam close to them to lol weird