Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten @ Glow!

lizard23

Originally posted by therunner

I checked the website and it doesn't say anything about a dress a code, the way how the site looks it should be a crazy raver hang out. The pictures really do it some justice.

That's what I mean... they pretend otherwise but just check with that bouncer that dressed like Michael Jackson and see what he thinks about letting you in wearing comfy clothing :what:

I guess there's nothing wrong with wearing a G-string to church. I used to wear booty shorts and a bikini top to church every week, in fact. ::coughcoughlimelightcough::

Originally posted by lizard23

If we all stick together and the guys form a wall around us girls on the dance floor and no one walks by themselves to the bar or bathroom, we should be safe.

Ok, cool...but who will protect me from the dudes with Hot hands?

Originally posted by therunner

Why do you need protecting? You know you like that shit.

I think your still a bit bitter because I wouldnt let you make any sexual advances on me the last time we met at buzz. You can just forget about future meetups todd.

Originally posted by ernextnation

PLEASE do not compare Ferry Corsten with De Vito, he is waaaay much better.

He is the one who have been mixing the 'TRANCE NATION' series.

Check the last T.N. and youll see.

same diff.:laugh: do ppl actually buy those trance nation cds?

Originally posted by chynado11

Glow is a bit smaller probably a little bigger than Vinyl (Arc)

Exit is not filled with a bunch of shirtless meatheads that is F-A-C-T-O-R-Y..Exit is filled with meat head Jrs. that have not yet earned their official title of guido/juiceheads...and might I add the endless mangled asians (i got nuttin love for you cuz im asian:D) all over the floor...

but glow welcomes ravers...*clears throat* *whistles in the air* ;)

but Ferry is a great dj and he will be joined by his partner with Tsunami, Kid Vicious

Much love

Im outtie

CD

Awh Shit! I hope they don't have a dress code for a bad-ass event like this. I can't be dancing in freakin khakis and timberlands and dressin all proper. It just ain't me. So I should bring a change of clothing to the club just in case Michael Jackson the doorman turns me away? I'm prolly going there solo so I wouldn't mind meeting some of you there. If you see a tall 6'1 asian guy w/ glasses and a psychedelic black/white shirt, say "HI."

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

LMAO yeah, according to Glow's messageboard, they make it sound like going to their club in UFO's, sneakers or the like is about as acceptable as going to church in a G-string. They will sometimes tell u that you can wear jeans or sneakers or whatever but it was always my experience that my heads who tried that got either hassled or turned away altogether. Just be forewarned. Other than that u should have a good time.

By the way, thanks for the tip, CD and Vixenfoxxy. I really appreciate all the insights because I know what to expect now. Any of you going to Johan Gielen @ Webster Hall 7/3 or is everyone going to Exit to see Oakey with all the jr juiceheads? There's no dress code @ WH since they rented the place out to promoters of this event and I've been waiting to see Johnny Vicious spin as himself, not KTU style. It's Vicious, Eddie Baez, Hex Hector, and the headline, Johan Gielen of Swenson & Gielen. He's a bad ass!!! Tix are only $30 as oppose to $40 for Oakey.

Originally posted by maxdady25

By the way, thanks for the tip, CD and Vixenfoxxy. I really appreciate all the insights because I know what to expect now. Any of you going to Johan Gielen @ Webster Hall 7/3 or is everyone going to Exit to see Oakey with all the jr juiceheads? There's no dress code @ WH since they rented the place out to promoters of this event and I've been waiting to see Johnny Vicious spin as himself, not KTU style. It's Vicious, Eddie Baez, Hex Hector, and the headline, Johan Gielen of Swenson & Gielen. He's a bad ass!!! Tix are only $30 as oppose to $40 for Oakey.

No prob ;) Like I said, the Glow staff itself says that sneakers and yada yada are okay, but I have found that the club staff itself (security) tends to be absolutely negative on that kind of thing, so just be forewarned.

As for July 3rd, I am torn between One Nation for Mistress Barbara and Shelter for Sander Kleinenberg and Desyn Masiello. I'm supposed to be at Exit but... am I really gonna waste my time on Oakie if I could be with Sander, Desyn, or the Mistress instead? :tongue: