Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
therunner

What the???....We almost died!!

Originally posted by vicman

that must be the reason your in heat.

Yeah, the gravitational pull was affected by the space rock and that pulled my testosterone out of it's geometrical alignment with venus and mars which then caused for an abundment of glutomatical fluid to be released throughout my body. ANd we ALL know what happens when the glutomatical fluid gets despersed throughout the body.

Originally posted by therunner

Yeah, the gravitational pull was affected by the space rock and that pulled my testosterone out of it's geometrical alignment with venus and mars which then caused for an abundment of glutomatical fluid to be released throughout my body. ANd we ALL know what happens when the glutomatical fluid gets despersed throughout the body.

yeah thats the deal. called my sister over the weekend said one of her dogs was in heat, i'll fwd. that article and tell her thats the reason why.

Originally posted by vicman

yeah thats the deal. called my sister over the weekend said one of her dogs was in heat, i'll fwd. that article and tell her thats the reason why.

She might not understand the whole gravity pull and it effecting our way of life but, seriously, there were some small stone that were uncovered because the gravity pull was much weaker and allowed for the stones to rise to the surface. (I will try to find that article again) and also it was not a good day in the southern hemishpere to weigh yourself because the gravity pull was so weak there that some people lost 3-5lbs during the time that it was traveling between us and the moon. Crazy Shit!!