Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You all missed it

I really thought a few of you would be there at the FLIGHT party sat night but I was wrong. Anyway, there was an unbelievable vibe upstairs where i was playing with the Touch brothers. Everyone dancing, having a great time, then Frankie Bones came on and ROCKED it for a little while before the night ended. Hopefully I will see some CP faces at my next party there as I will continue to support their parties in the future.;)

yo Eric!

besides from losing my job last week, (did I tell you?), I had a crew heading out to Vinyl for the first time, and they wanted spend the entire night there. Myself, I could've easily done both. My bad again. Keep me posted as to upcoming gigs though! Later,

gregg "bennett" milite

upcoming gigs

-------------------

July 4th - LaMer (Brooklyn) VIP room all night.

-------------------

Gregg, sorry bout the job.

You gotta come to the next one man. We had the upstairs and when I tell you we ROCKED IT OUT, we really did, it was on.

Me,Richie, Touch Brothers, & Frankie Bones blew it up upstairs. a few hundred people up there shakin' their asses off!

And Snoozi, you better be there too!

as far as the mixer, I tried to pm you but your mailbox is full so,

I will be in Jersey tomorrow and Homegrown later on so if you want to do it let me know

;)

Just wanted to add...

This party wasn't just a gig I was playing. It was a whole production Jase Alan my promoter and I set up. A whole theme was involved in great detail from the stewardess outfits we designed and had made, to the artwork by Patrick Gallagher and Francie.V and huge video art projection done by Patrick to the flyers we designed and the incredible DJ's we booked. So next party, remember this is more than just a gig of mine, we put together an awesome night of music and atmosphere at one of NY's hidden treasures-Lu Lu's Parlor.;)

Oh and Gregg, one more thing, I will book you for the next one if you can guarantee some people and give me your latest demo.