Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 1ST Anniversary of MERGE.........Thank You!!!!

Originally posted by ml2k1

Opps, sorry about the double post, somehow it posted before i was finished.:D

George, why are you ignoring the post Iput up to you??? I aske you her b/c I figured you would come back and check thins thread tomorrow.....

an you double posted probably b/c you are still wasted from Sat. Night.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mzevolution

Saleen lets call it how it is...... Merge was off the hook Saturday So why do have a problem with that.... Honestly I dont give a shit if the act was fake or not personally; Im not the biggest fan of tract acts anyway.... What it comes down to is the vibe that was in Merge, and the music that the Richie Rydell played.....Saleen you have to come here him before you pass judgement to do otherwise would be ingnorant.... So next time your coming up we'll have a cp meet up at Merge,and you can experience what everone is raving about when they are talking about the sets Richie is laying down week after week after week......

i never said it wasn't packed go read the response to brians post, I know it was packed and the guys at the other clubs know that, but the fact that the real group did not perform is why I posted it.... If XS did it, i'd smoke them on it too... I didn't read your whole post because, well i'm stoned right now and dont' want to, but no doubt you seem to know your shit, but like i said i'm having the record company call your bluff, you got duped... i can't post what i'd like to, but if your seasoned in the club scene i can prove it with one word "soundgarden" thats all i'm saying... you do your own homework and ask around and you'll find out what you already knew....................

no one responded to the post on the music board, and no one is saying why merge didn't advertise lasgo on ktu.... I know for a fact you didn't advertise lasgo on ktu.... why? we all know why, but for now there is very little for me to prove to you and your followers and your new employee kosta. But if the record company decides to post or responds i'll post it, but then again who'd belive the post...? its a cirlce that will never end, hopefully in the future you guys understand that next performance i will scrutinize it also.... I wish for all three clubs to do well, my entire family is in that area and the more people that visit the shore means my family is better off, tourism is nj largest industry... good luck, i'll drop it for now until i can't fully prove other wise but being in florida really isn't helping.......

saleen out!

Originally posted by saleen351

but for now there is very little for me to prove to you and your followers and your new employee kosta.

saleen out!

youre never gonna change. asshole. I do not work for them. If i did then I have the best job in the world go out get fucked up but wait damn no paycheck. Nice try Nick, will ya drop it now?