Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
therunner

Should I pay?

I went to the car this morning to find that one of DC's parking NAZI'S had left me a little white slip on my windscreen. The time was 7:48 and I got to the car at 9:20. Now there is no sign that states the meters begin at 7:30, just a sign that reads the street cleaning will start at 9:30, which is why I went to the car at 9:20 to move it.

Additionally, my car still has German plates on it. But it hasn't been registered in Germany since OCT (yes I am illegal to start with) I am getting Virginia plates by the end of the month which leave my car almost untraceable. The ticket itself is only $15 but it's the principle that there is no sign that states they will begin ticketing at 7:30.

When I left Germany I still owed those Nazi fucks around 550 DM for speeding and parking tickets. I left in OCT and they haven't followed me yet. And even more to my advantage is that I won't have to worryt about parking in DC for another 6 months after the middle of July.

Should I really give 15 bucks to the city of DC?

I know I don't won't to contest it cause as soon as they check the tags I should get an even bigger fine.

I think I am going to tell DC to get fucked for my 15, and I'll go by a half case of guinness and get drunker than Cooter Browns aunt's Nephew.

Guest jroo

i got this in the mail the other day from D.C.

we will SIEZE AND SELL your vehicle.

off of one ticket for blocking a crosswalk when i parked at buzz once. 50 dollar ticket, i didnt pay it on time so they raised the price to 100, then i didnt pay it again and they raised it to 105. i compromised and payed 55, and then they sent me the threat letter. fuck those bastards. the cocksuckers. how did you only get a ticket for 15 bucks? you bastard. just pay it. if it were 50 bucks then i could understand, and yes i understand that its really just the principal of the thing.

l.a. is tougher than anyplace, my friend. just today, i saw a car being towed in a "tow-away from 4-9" zone at 4:07 p.m. - i kid you not. you can't beat that shit. and i, too, don't understand how anyone can get a $15 ticket. and with all the german plate stuff, i wouldn't bother fooling around.