Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ceeotter's weekend review

Friday.......cigs trickdaddy smilesforyou go to Surf Club to see Big Orange Cone...place was packed hung out on the patio listened to a great band. 1am off to Xs richiesantana had another fine performance upstairs was closed but downstairs there was plenty of people and energy.

Sat...Temps Joey carbone made an appearance always one of my favorite shot partners, sayno, cigs, emmitt, the return of cmb1975,ridetheshortbus,scuba steve present and accounted for.

me, jarmenio,clubplatinum had our own birhtday celebration w/ binoy...happy birhtday again binoy! club angel jersey chick tempkid and brian 1500 lots of shots were drank...denny was incredible dropped la la land part 2--LOVED IT!

sunday.....temps again. lots and lots of energy and lots and lots of cp'ers--djdan, club kitty, club angel,cigs emmitt, tempkid put a fine mvp performance bro you are an animal!!! Get some sleep! bmw4jay, brian 1500 we dranka bottle of soco I believe thanks for the hangover!tyco glad I could break you in w/ the vanilla blackhaus! scubasteve more ice more ice

I truly love working sunday people come in and head straight for the dance floor. cigs its all about shiny disco ball..........can't believe I went to the bathroom ad denny finally played it. lala land part 2, tripping, skin ect ect great music...thanks denny!:) :) :)

Ceeotter... I have to stop at your bar for some of these infamous shots I've been hearing about. I'll be down on the 13th for Classics Night 2002. Which bar are you at on Saturdays? Or what do you look like? I'm usually over at Frankie's bar in the corner to the left when you walk in. I'm ready to go shot for shot...

Ceeotter-

Thanks to you and Chris for putting in the good word for me........... set me up!!!!!

I will be down for the Sunday festivities again this weekend........ another Monday off........ thank god!!!!!!

Still working on the VIP card for ya....... you have to promise me you and Chris will come to D-jais for at least one Happy Hour this summer.......

See you next weekend........

ceeotter that shot was amazing! thanks!

great to see everyone this weekend and great to meet some new people...........honestly, too many to name right now, I'm still shot..........Merge was insane Saturday! (George thanks for the comps!) Tempts was insane also on Saturday..........Surf was it's usual sick vibe (thanks for the shots Zee!) but the topper was Tempts Sunday...........the vibe for that night just can't be matched............great crowd and Denny was all over it..........I miss not being there for the Sunday party but hopefully I will be able to suck it up a few more times..........

all I know is I didn't rest until 7AM on Monday morning..........well worth it though.

:D

Originally posted by ceeotter

lala land part 2, tripping, skin ect ect great music...thanks denny!:) :) :)

Lori, Always a plesure to see you. If I didn't get too drunk at Surf I would have done more shots with you.

That La La Land remix beat is Insane..... He also threw in his song last year "want this party started right?" forgot the ID....

Are you going to Surf next Sunday before Tempts?

Originally posted by djdanfury

Lori, Always a plesure to see you. If I didn't get too drunk at Surf I would have done more shots with you.

That La La Land remix beat is Insane..... He also threw in his song last year "want this party started right?" forgot the ID....

Are you going to Surf next Sunday before Tempts?

The Id for "Yall want this party started right" is

"Crazy Party"

Originally posted by njdionysus

Ceeotter... I have to stop at your bar for some of these infamous shots I've been hearing about. I'll be down on the 13th for Classics Night 2002. Which bar are you at on Saturdays? Or what do you look like? I'm usually over at Frankie's bar in the corner to the left when you walk in. I'm ready to go shot for shot...

Bar by the bathrooms on the LEFT against the wall see you there.....I work w/ Frankie on Fridays upstairs @ XS. shots will be ready for you

Binoy thats for the actual name of the song loved it!!!

Rdthe shortbus would not miss a happy hour w/ your crew @ DJ's vip card or no vip card!

djdan SURF IT IS SUNDAY PROLLY AROUND 4-ISH:cool: aNY ONE ELSE WHAT TO MEET UP SUNDAY @ SURF???:)

Originally posted by ceeotter

djdan SURF IT IS SUNDAY PROLLY AROUND 4-ISH:cool: aNY ONE ELSE WHAT TO MEET UP SUNDAY @ SURF???:)

:arrow::clap:

Also, I want to know when the :box::punch: match is taking place at Tempts????????????

ceeotter-

I will see you at XS on Friday......... We'll have to set a date for you and Chris to hit Happy Hour with John and the boys....... surely wont let you down!!!!!

I am in the mood for shots this week....... are you ready?????

Oh wait....... hahaa..... I dont drink........ lol......... I may break the trend this week though just to do some shots with you and Chris....... See you Friday!!!!!!

Originally posted by cgm

Actually, its "The Party 2001" by Kraze. Great song from last summer.:cool:

Sorry...I had it Labeled wrong. Thanks for the correction.

Def was a hot song though!!

"CMON BUDDY YOUR STEPPIN ALL OVER MY SHOES!!"