Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbie!!

Originally posted by ~surreal~

What the hop-skippity would be wrong with getting a wet one from me?! ;) Hi Gumbo!

damn woman...i didn't think you'd catch the subtle joke...though, i am still waiting for my first wet one from you :gas: ...no, not that kind of wet one, let's try this again...this kind of wet one :makeout: ...much better...although, as previously mentioned i prefer to leave the wetness behind, truthfully

ask me what?

how does it feel to waist away the best days of your life in quaker town pennsylvannia? :tongue:

Originally posted by gumby76

damn woman...i didn't think you'd catch the subtle joke...though, i am still waiting for my first wet one from you :gas: ...no, not that kind of wet one, let's try this again...this kind of wet one :makeout: ...much better...although, as previously mentioned i prefer to leave the wetness behind, truthfully

how does it feel to waist away the best days of your life in quaker town pennsylvannia? :tongue:

Gumby, if life hasn't taught you anything, haven't you at least learned that you can NEVER put one past gran'ma?

Well, I'm not sure how it feels to "waist" away, but I can imagine how it would feel to waste away in Pgh...even though that's not exactly what I'm doing. Besides, I'm far away from quaker town PA so life ain't so bad. But, compared to L.A., it is pretty damn close, ain't it? I will, however, be back in < 3 weeks! Yippee!! Excited? Ya better believe it mister!!!