Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review!!!

Friday night XS- A little slow but lots of Cpers in the house-Ceotter and JBR-Thanks for killing me. Cigs-I believe we did a shot as well. Richie was on point.

Saturday started at Merge-George you are crazy, we introduced another newbie to the fire shot. Many cpers at Merge-Allishara, Brian 1500, Cigs, DJDanFury, Clubangel, Clubkitty. Richie Rydell had the place jumping. Left at 12:30 to go to Tempts. Ceotter's bar was insane, CMB1975 great to finally meet you. Joey Carbone made a rare appearance, Tempkid you sick nut, you are gonna get us all banned from Tempts. LOL. Tsettos was sick, great mix of shiny disco balls. Both Merge and Tempts were very busy Saturday. Once again another Great Weekend of Music and Fun!!!

Joey..... where the fuck were you on Sunday.....?

I agree Sat when I was in Tempts for an hour or so, and Tsettos was ripping it up. On Sunday Denny was out of control... Played a lot of classic acapellas to new Dubs.... I felt like it was a Saturday in there... Doesn't anybody work on Mondays? I didn't think I was the only trooper that could wake up with only 2 hours of sleep...

THe new Green Velvet song is amazing.... I'm just trying to figure out what the hell they are saying..

Originally posted by djdanfury

Joey..... where the fuck were you on Sunday.....?

I agree Sat when I was in Tempts for an hour or so, and Tsettos was ripping it up. On Sunday Denny was out of control... Played a lot of classic acapellas to new Dubs.... I felt like it was a Saturday in there... Doesn't anybody work on Mondays? I didn't think I was the only trooper that could wake up with only 2 hours of sleep...

THe new Green Velvet song is amazing.... I'm just trying to figure out what the hell they are saying..

WORK SUCKED Monday morning. I wasalso thinking--Doesn't anyone work Monday!!!!!!! Joe we did mad shots Friday and Sat remeber wanting to take me and the otter half to the Factory Sat night??? Did you go???

Originally posted by jarmenio

:laugh: I wanted to go to Factory???????? I must have really been bombed. No I didnt go!!! Thank God!!!

LMAO.... you would have seen me there. Don't ask why I went...

we left seaside at 4:30 got to SF by 5:15..... My friend was Mario Andretti down the Parkway....

You didn't miss anything anyway it BLEW.....

Am I reading this right, did DJDanFury say Factory blew????? :eek:

Piss poor.... JP played nothing but Tech all night.... the only good thing i liked was The New Reina Track....

The crowd was so weak...... All little kids and Hemafrodites walking around..... The funny thing is a good percentage of the people I saw at SF were at Surf 5 hours later.....

Originally posted by djdanfury

The funny thing is a good percentage of the people I saw at SF were at Surf 5 hours later.....

:D...U just have to hit Surf after SF...JP rocked it a bit...but man was that crowd garbage.:blown: S.F loses it's vibe in the summer a bit..

Friday night XS- A little slow but lots of Cpers in the house-Ceotter and JBR-Thanks for killing me. Cigs-I believe we did a shot as well. Richie was on point.

Saturday started at Merge-George you are crazy, we introduced another newbie to the fire shot. Many cpers at Merge-Allishara, Brian 1500, Cigs, DJDanFury, Clubangel, Clubkitty. Richie Rydell had the place jumping. Left at 12:30 to go to Tempts. Ceotter's bar was insane, CMB1975 great to finally meet you. Joey Carbone made a rare appearance, Tempkid you sick nut, you are gonna get us all banned from Tempts. LOL. Tsettos was sick, great mix of shiny disco balls. Both Merge and Tempts were very busy Saturday. Once again another Great Weekend of Music and Fun!!!

Shot???? Me???? Come on!!!!!!! I guess we'll have to do it all over this weekend.

With the exception of a slow XS on Friday, I had a superb weekend. Tempts was awesome, although my FEET were killing me (damn shoes) Nice to see Carbone, Tempkid and tyco. I love Shiny Disco Balls, also what is the song they played right before hand? Its that different sounding female vocal, Ive been hearing it at Tempts since Mem Day Wknd and I LOVE IT. Any ideas?

Sunday I went to Surf and had a blast as well. Took a little swim in the foam, it was gross, yet fun. Nice to see DJdan, and apparantly Sandman (although I dont remember, the picture we took together clued me in!) Looking foward to this weekend, hopefully JV at XS will bring more people in