Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
teamj5

i need to not drive my car around the city

Originally posted by kaydup

I guess you could stop and sit on a bench, or maybe your finger. But hey what ever floats your boat I guess, me I would rather sit on the bench

:laugh:

you're a dork. i'm not going to sit on my finger duh. and it's tough to find a good bench along comm ave. maybe i should just bring one with me :idea:

Originally posted by teamj5

you're a dork. i'm not going to sit on my finger duh. and it's tough to find a good bench along comm ave. maybe i should just bring one with me :idea:

Screw Comm ave. shoot for the stuck up bitches on Newbury

:laugh: Just bring a speaker along.. you can pretend you're at Vinyl!

As for Comm Ave vs. Newbury, I'd take the BU girls lined up along Comm Ave. They're not fake and there are just so damn many of them! Every time I open my door it's a frustrating experience! :tongue:

Screw Comm ave. shoot for the stuck up bitches on Newbury

eh....there are hot girls prancing around newbury street....but i'd rather check out the girls from the 'hood. good amount of them are either dressed way up or way down ;)

i love the new area im living...much better visuals :)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

As for Comm Ave vs. Newbury, I'd take the BU girls lined up along Comm Ave. They're not fake and there are just so damn many of them! Every time I open my door it's a frustrating experience! :tongue:

amen !!!!! factoria knows what i'm talking about !

hmmm...speakers out on the street....not a bad idea. maybe i can offer some back massages to girls walking...create the total vinyl experience :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe I am missing something then, and I am right in the middle of it.

On another note did any of you see the MTV sorority(sp?) thing last night. That is the lamest thing I have seen

On another note did any of you see the MTV sorority(sp?) thing last night. That is the lamest thing I have seen

i love the new area im living...much better visuals :)

Yeah, that REALLY took me by suprise when I moved into my apartment! I really hadn't even thought about it (girlfriend thing and all), but right after moving in, me and my roomate were stunned. We have a door to the street and all day long just about every type of girl you could imagine walks by... it's better than TV!

Drew, Kenmore Square just doesn't have that Allston Flavah. Damn yuppies.... you wanna get a real taste of Comm Ave, try moving to the 1000s buddy! :tongue:

Yeah, that REALLY took me by suprise when I moved into my apartment! I really hadn't even thought about it (girlfriend thing and all), but right after moving in, me and my roomate were stunned. We have a door to the street and all day long just about every type of girl you could imagine walks by... it's better than TV!

Drew, Kenmore Square just doesn't have that Allston Flavah. Damn yuppies.... you wanna get a real taste of Comm Ave, try moving to the 1000s buddy! :tongue:

That's ok I don't need anymore hood, I lived 4 yrs in the worst one, Bridgeport CT baby!

That's ok I don't need anymore hood, I lived 4 yrs in the worst one, Bridgeport CT baby!

Bridgeport is the hood. We used to go there every year to play their lacrosse team. City is so ghetto, the college closed down.....people were too afraid to go there ! Shame because the park near the beach is beautiful. Too bad the city is a mess.

I secretly *heart* allston. It's no more ghetto than Kenmore square I bet.

We used to go there every year to play their lacrosse team.

You pretty boy....

Exceptin' for the little ghetto punks running around and a few more bums, it's definitely no worse than Kenmore Square... and damn that rent is cheap!

I'm really going to miss A-town :(

Bridgeport is the hood. We used to go there every year to play their lacrosse team. City is so ghetto, the college closed down.....people were too afraid to go there ! Shame because the park near the beach is beautiful. Too bad the city is a mess.

Actually Bridgeport got a little better in my years there, but then again I was on the Fairfield line somewhat

You pretty boy....

Exceptin' for the little ghetto punks running around and a few more bums, it's definitely no worse than Kenmore Square... and damn that rent is cheap!

I'm really going to miss A-town :(

Rent, I don't like to talk about that stuff :blown:

That isn't all your missing;)

I can't believe you are moving from here. Are you really that upset that I moved around the corner ? :laugh:

Yeah, if you hadn't moved near me I NEVER would have decided to leave! :laugh:

My roomates and I have a saying, "Everyone should live in Allston once in their life, but no one should live there too long." -- it does get a little old after a while, but damn it's fun while you're there.