Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another DT v. DH thread...

okay -

this is getting all rather confusing. IF you DEFINITELY want to go to NYC this weekend for DT v. DH AND do not have a ride/place to crash, contact me via PM with your email address.

I have a hotel room. I don't care who stays in it, as long as you don't mind being smushed! I'm riding up to NYC with Sauvee. I think we are taking two cars now though. Right?

Let's figure something out so all who want to go can go.

I beleive the second car is ravermania. Why doesn't someone make an official official posting - I'm not responding to 3 damn threads anymore for this mess. I have a room - I'm driving - I made my intentions perfectly clear. I'M GOING. I have three more spots in my car - of course don't bring much to stuff in the truck cause it's not all that large and 3 large people in the back will NOT be comfortable for 4 plus hours. But that's where I am. So you all figure this out. I don't understand why this has to be so damn hard. It's one goddamn night. You come you figure a way to get up there, you don't want to come then stay the hell out of the freakin thread!!!!

Originally posted by sauvee88

I beleive the second car is ravermania. Why doesn't someone make an official official posting - I'm not responding to 3 damn threads anymore for this mess. I have a room - I'm driving - I made my intentions perfectly clear. I'M GOING. I have three more spots in my car - of course don't bring much to stuff in the truck cause it's not all that large and 3 large people in the back will NOT be comfortable for 4 plus hours. But that's where I am. So you all figure this out. I don't understand why this has to be so damn hard. It's one goddamn night. You come you figure a way to get up there, you don't want to come then stay the hell out of the freakin thread!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My car is full now. Those of you coming in my car. Bring only what you need - there is not going to be much room in the truck for stuff and I'm not sure what time ravermania is planning on leaving - so we can't dump the rest of the stuff in there. You will find out the reason when you see the trunk. Thus no suitcases, just bring a backpack - which I'm sure you all are going to bring anyways. So that;s it. I'm out of the rest of the planning until Friday when I tell you all when we are going up. K? SWo stay tuned to your pm's on Friday, or send me your phone numbers and I'll give you a call. Kuro - need your addy - pm it.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i'm only taking a backpack. what the hell more could you possibly need for a one night stay?

I have seen women pack enough shit to drop a camel for one night, so I wouldn't be surprized if someone shows up with thier own bathtub or some crazy shit like that cause they are scared to use the hotel baths.

Ok I am going for DEF now, Milie is coming too and I think Sopha is going to ride up with us, that leaves two more spots in my car unless someone has enough room for the three of us in thier car.

As for a hotel or place to stay, I have no clue.

I have no idea what time I am leaving at. Millie Sopha and something here. I don;t care what time we leave as long as it isn't too early or too late. I have only seen NY in the daylight once so i think it would be good if we get there kinda early maybe leave around 1:00 or 2:00, possibly 3:00. But I need some input here.

ALso I have still have extra seats. So if anyone needs a ride speak now or forever hold your peace!!

Originally posted by therunner

I have no idea what time I am leaving at. Millie Sopha and something here. I don;t care what time we leave as long as it isn't too early or too late. I have only seen NY in the daylight once so i think it would be good if we get there kinda early maybe leave around 1:00 or 2:00, possibly 3:00. But I need some input here.

ALso I have still have extra seats. So if anyone needs a ride speak now or forever hold your peace!!

hey runner,

i could use a ride.. you wanna swing by my place and pick me up? it's only a few (hundred) miles out of the way :D :D :D

Originally posted by a1wave

hey runner,

i could use a ride.. you wanna swing by my place and pick me up? it's only a few (hundred) miles out of the way :D :D :D

Yeah, we can pick you up and drop you off at the one of the best kennals I know of. They always treat their guests right. If you like timed feeders, you'll love this place.

Looks like I'm there (as long as this cold doesn't put me down). I've got a place to stay and I'm planning to catch a ride with a nyc friend who's in town tomorrow afternoon (and catch the train back) or drive up early Saturday morning. I'll see everyone there, or someone PM a cell # and I'll try to meet up before hand.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Posting Whore!!!

I was talking to Vic about this last night. Why do you have to pad your posts after you hit 1500? There really is no reason to - you've reached the ultimate goal and that is to change your title :D But I really shouldn't say anything since I've only been here 3 months and I'm over 600 posts! But I prefer being referred to as a "posting enthusiast" much like I am a "dj enthusiast" :rolleyes::tongue:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I was talking to Vic about this last night. Why do you have to pad your posts after you hit 1500? There really is no reason to - you've reached the ultimate goal and that is to change your title :D But I really shouldn't say anything since I've only been here 3 months and I'm over 600 posts! But I prefer being referred to as a "posting enthusiast" much like I am a "dj enthusiast" :rolleyes::tongue:

Yeah, you're a dirty, dirty "enthusiast".