Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another DT v. DH thread...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I was talking to Vic about this last night. Why do you have to pad your posts after you hit 1500? There really is no reason to - you've reached the ultimate goal and that is to change your title :D But I really shouldn't say anything since I've only been here 3 months and I'm over 600 posts! But I prefer being referred to as a "posting enthusiast" much like I am a "dj enthusiast" :rolleyes::tongue:

It's like climbing a mountain, you climb a little mountain and then you want to go and climb a bigger mountain, my mountain now is 3000 and then 5000 and then 7500 and then the grand daddy of them all 10,000. That shits gonna be like hitting K2!!

kuro, tini, vicster.....

What time are y'all thinking we should be leaving?? Around 11 or so??

And raver - if you ever read this post.... my ASS your pokemon butt is going to get up and leave that early - hell I'm sure I'll leave before you. The runner may leave before you!!!! :D

Originally posted by sauvee88

kuro, tini, vicster.....

What time are y'all thinking we should be leaving?? Around 11 or so??

And raver - if you ever read this post.... my ASS your pokemon butt is going to get up and leave that early - hell I'm sure I'll leave before you. The runner may leave before you!!!! :D

pokey pokey pokey pokey :D 11 works for me. If you guys want to leave even earlier, I don't mind that either :D

Originally posted by pgiddy

Just out of curiousity do you people ever use phones as a method of communication? Sometimes they are easier to make plans with, much more effective. Just my .01993871326934

I especially find it humorous how Vic talks to Zags through CP, especially when they live together.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I especially find it humorous how Vic talks to Zags through CP, especially when they live together.

we actually never talk face to face, i either call him on his cell or he calls me on my cell, or we talk through AIM, but never face toi face

Originally posted by vicman

we actually never talk face to face, i either call him on his cell or he calls me on my cell, or we talk through AIM, but never face toi face

Yeah, it's tough to talk face to face when you're always staring at the back of each others' heads. :eek:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

*lol* I think its funny that you keep calling me "tini" as in mar"tini" haha. Someone told me there is a martini called the Purple Butterfly...

oh wait, what were we talking about?

*pad*

this is a fuggin DT n' DH thread ya putz!

Originally posted by pgiddy

Just out of curiousity do you people ever use phones as a method of communication? Sometimes they are easier to make plans with, much more effective. Just my .01993871326934

Phones?? What are these phone things that you speak of?