Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its a fact the Prez of the label posted it! Merge lied!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

http://www.robbinsent.com/index_frame.html?home.html

http://www.robbinsent.com

THE FUCKING PRESIDENT POSTED THIS.... JUST CHECK OUT THE MESSAGE BOARD, LOOK AT THE DATE AND HE SEZ CLEARY THE NJ/NY CLUBS ARE FAKE... THEY EVEN SENT SCOUTS TO MERGE... CAN YOU SAY LAWSUIT.. MERGE KNEW IT WAS FAKE, SO DID EXIT... MERGE IS GOING DOWN BIG TIME... I HOPE THEY SUE YOUR ASSES, YOU ALL CLEARLY KNEW IT WAS FAKE...... SO DID XS AND DJIAIS THAT IS WHY THEY DID NOT BOOK THEM!!! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK AROUND....

NOW WHERE IS ROZER, BINOY, KOSTA, MLK, THE REST OF THE JERK OFFS WHO SAID I WAS WRONG??????/ DONT' YOU HATE IT WHEN A KID A 1000 MILES AWAY KNOWS WHEN YOU LIE....

PS WORD IS THE SCOUTS HAVE A VIDEO AND OR PICTURES OF THE PERFORMANCE.... MERGE PIZZA LIVES ON...

I SUGGEST YOU CLUBBERS STICK TO REAL CLUBS AKA XS AND DJAIS......

ONCE AGAIN THE SALEEN IS LOOKING OUT FOR YOU, THE CLUBBER...

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by saleen351

http://www.robbinsent.com/index_frame.html?home.html

http://www.robbinsent.com

THE FUCKING PRESIDENT POSTED THIS.... JUST CHECK OUT THE MESSAGE BOARD, LOOK AT THE DATE AND HE SEZ CLEARY THE NJ/NY CLUBS ARE FAKE... THEY EVEN SENT SCOUTS TO MERGE... CAN YOU SAY LAWSUIT.. MERGE KNEW IT WAS FAKE, SO DID EXIT... MERGE IS GOING DOWN BIG TIME... I HOPE THEY SUE YOUR ASSES, YOU ALL CLEARLY KNEW IT WAS FAKE...... SO DID XS AND DJIAIS THAT IS WHY THEY DID NOT BOOK THEM!!! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK AROUND....

NOW WHERE IS ROZER, BINOY, KOSTA, MLK, THE REST OF THE JERK OFFS WHO SAID I WAS WRONG??????/ DONT' YOU HATE IT WHEN A KID A 1000 MILES AWAY KNOWS WHEN YOU LIE....

PS WORD IS THE SCOUTS HAVE A VIDEO AND OR PICTURES OF THE PERFORMANCE.... MERGE PIZZA LIVES ON...

I SUGGEST YOU CLUBBERS STICK TO REAL CLUBS AKA XS AND DJAIS......

ONCE AGAIN THE SALEEN IS LOOKING OUT FOR YOU, THE CLUBBER...

wow!

Beware of fake Lasgo or LazGo!

Posted by Cory Robbins on 6/24/2002, 11:50 pm

There is a group appearing at some NY/NJ clubs that claim to be

Lasgo or LazGo.

This group has nothing to do with our Lasgo who are currently

in Europe.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bonsolidd

wow!

Beware of fake Lasgo or LazGo!

Posted by Cory Robbins on 6/24/2002, 11:50 pm

There is a group appearing at some NY/NJ clubs that claim to be

Lasgo or LazGo.

This group has nothing to do with our Lasgo who are currently

in Europe.

looks like the nail in the coffin..... Merge = :blown:

Originally posted by Kermzy

That's it! I'm suing!!! Personal distress and loss of income!!! Who's with me????

:deal:

Sign me up. I haven't been the same since I found out. I can't work and my husband can't perform his manly duties.

That's it! I'm suing!!! Personal distress and loss of income!!! Who's with me????

:deal:

No, there really are grounds for a law suit. It's copyright infringement. The club could be liable if they knew the performer was a fake as well. I unfortunately spent the last three years of my life in law school, so I know this stuff.

Originally posted by £ddie

No, there really are grounds for a law suit. It's copyright infringement. The club could be liable if they knew the performer was a fake as well. I unfortunately spent the last three years of my life in law school, so I know this stuff.

impressive...:D I think you are ready for the boards...;)

Originally posted by £ddie

Okay that's great and all but the fact that a grown man has gone to the ends of the earth to prove this, for no reason other then cause he has no life, really boggles my mind!

Guest saleen351

Okay that's great and all but the fact that a grown man has gone to the ends of the earth to prove this, for no reason other then cause he has no life, really boggles my mind!

sweetheart, you have no idea what goes down at the shore, nor do you know the extent of my relationships with business owners down there, so sip on your long island and understand i have a motive in all things i do..

I still had fun at merge sat but I think the point you are all missing is that for a club website this is an awesome piece of gossip. I mean this is real drama this is a big deal. A club had a fake singer perform in place of the real one? that's crazy shit if you ask me... All they would have to do is prove that they had prior knowledge that it was not her and they could easily sue the shit out of them. I mean it is kind of fucked up to pass yourself of as a fake performer to make money off their name I mean I am sure the real singer worked hard to get her name out there and promote the song and what not and here comes along some ass holes that just decided that they could get away with stealing her name and song.

Originally posted by neena16

impressive...:D I think you are ready for the boards...;)

Did you meant to say: "Impressive, most impressive. You have become strong with the Vibe, but you are not a Clubber yet. Come my son, join the cheese side of the Vibe and together we can rule clubland as father and son"

sweetheart, you have no idea what goes down at the shore, nor do you know the extent of my relationships with business owners down there, so sip on your long island and understand i have a motive in all things i do..

Nor darlin', do I care. :D

[bI SUGGEST YOU CLUBBERS STICK TO REAL CLUBS AKA XS AND DJAIS......

Where is Temps in the above statement? Merge is not a real club because they had a performance that seemed to be not the real one? You are crazy.

honestly 90% of all these track acts suck anyways....its like kareoki night when u have theses track acts....no excitment or interest when they perform that is just my opinion...

ive seen a few good acts....myndy k,trilogy from c&c music factory and tina anne was ok...

but reina, byron stingly, k7, amber, rich luzzi, green velvet, judy torres, deborah cox, all great songs but less then quality live performances....

Originally posted by djprime

honestly 90% of all these track acts suck anyways....its like kareoki night when u have theses track acts....no excitment or interest when they perform that is just my opinion...

ive seen a few good acts....myndy k,trilogy from c&c music factory and tina anne was ok...

but reina, byron stingly, k7, amber, rich luzzi, green velvet, judy torres, deborah cox, all great songs but less then quality live performances....

ha yeah Amber was sooo old and funny with her wanna be Madonna act but her voice wasn't bad. To bad everyone that went to merge sat will never know if the real Lasgo is any good.

WHO GIVES A FLYING SHIT? Not me!! It is a fact of life that promoters and clubs LIE to get people there. This wasn't the first time and I am SURE it won't be the last!

Get over it Saleen!! Do you have a job? You have WAY too much spare time!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Where is Temps in the above statement? Merge is not a real club because they had a performance that seemed to be not the real one? You are crazy.

comparing xs and djais to temps is comparing apples to oranges... temps doesn't need anything to get people in there... basically xs and merge are competiting with them selves and you can make the arguement that they also sort of compete with surf and djais.... but temps competes mainly with the weather, thats about it...

yo, what did you think of that sting me red track that i sent out a while ago? i'm still loving it big time...

Originally posted by perns2002

Call me stupid or just plain out of it today but can someone please exlpain what happened, and how Merge is involved?

Please Thanks

P

where have you been, supposidly merge booked a fake lasgo this past saturday. and saleen def. will not let it go.

you def. cannot hate on him though, he's sticking to his guns.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by clubline2k3

where have you been, supposidly merge booked a fake lasgo this past saturday. and saleen def. will not let it go.

you def. cannot hate on him though, he's sticking to his guns.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=893265#post893265

this is confirmed but the asshole moderators moved it for some reason, one of them gets free drinks at merge...... hmmmmmmmmmm

All I have to say is whoever posted on robbinsent.com is hater and they are from NJ!! Too many haters out there. I don't think anyone just went to see the performance. If it was a fake performance than Lasgo from Europe should be the one worryin about it.

here is the ip traced 12.98.150.235

AT&T BIP NETBLK-SD-NYCENYCP-98-148

200 South Laurel Avenue

Middletown, NJ 07748

US

Netname: SD-NYCENYCP-98-148

Netblock: 12.98.148.0 - 12.98.151.255

Coordinator:

Kostick, Deirdre DK71-ARIN help@IP.ATT.NET

1-919-319-8249

AT&T ITS NET-ATT

200 Laurel Avenue South