Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mark Grant@gravity blue t'nite...

So who's up for a bit of good ol house moooooosic! Not just any ordinary house dj, it's mark fuggin grant! the admission is $11 though. I Know a bit steep but hey, it's going to be fun. Basin st lounge is aaaall the way up rt 7 on your right hand side if you're curious as to where it is. So you basically go past tysons corner mall and just drive up for about 20 mins or so until you see a regal cinema. Anyway, im going. anybody else?

Originally posted by spinsaikel

So who's up for a bit of good ol house moooooosic! Not just any ordinary house dj, it's mark fuggin grant! the admission is $11 though. I Know a bit steep but hey, it's going to be fun. Basin st lounge is aaaall the way up rt 7 on your right hand side if you're curious as to where it is. So you basically go past tysons corner mall and just drive up for about 20 mins or so until you see a regal cinema. Anyway, im going. anybody else?

YO!! Mark Grant is dope as shit. I saw him at club 5 and he spun some tight ass house music. What the hell is he doing spinning in Virginia??

Originally posted by zaguero

YO!! Mark Grant is dope as shit. I saw him at club 5 and he spun some tight ass house music. What the hell is he doing spinning in Virginia??

That's what everyone keeps asking me. Mark grant is money and he likes to party...and spin house music aaaall night loooong! so you coming out or what? you can meet at my place and I can drive from there if you are. pm me if need be

If I can get some people out on this nice Tuesday then I will be there......this place is very far.......

That's what everyone keeps asking me. Mark grant is money and he likes to party...and spin house music aaaall night loooong! so you coming out or what? you can meet at my place and I can drive from there if you are. pm me if need be

Man!! I gotta work tomorrow :( WTF?? He shoulda done this on Friday or Saturday.

to mark grant, i am not familiarwith his tuhnes and i think i will head over there since i don't have work bogging me down tomorrow.. i sort of spent some time out there in VA and i say that like it was up in san quentin.. cuz it was seriously up river back in those days.. no malls, no public trans... geez.. that could have some influence as to why i am such a bad kitty now......hmmmmmmm...?????