Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Am Bored!!!!!!!!

lizard23

Just got done with a 600 page document that I have been working on for almost 6 months! Now I have no idea what to do with myself and I sure as hell am not ready to find more work to do around here. Not much to do on the internet, finished the Baltimore Sun crossword, now what? Someone entertain me please!

Originally posted by lizard23

Just got done with a 600 page document that I have been working on for almost 6 months! Now I have no idea what to do with myself and I sure as hell am not ready to find more work to do around here. Not much to do on the internet, finished the Baltimore Sun crossword, now what? Someone entertain me please!

You could go to Camden yards and pick me up some yankees tix for tonight?

When you will find something to do let me know i have the same problem here......... i mean i have stuff to do but i DON'T want too.

So i'm open for ideas:)

I tried getting tickets, but my bosses put in the request before me. Let me know, my office has a few for each game and I can get them for free once in awhile (if I ask far in advance.)

Lobster - where do you work & what do you do?

I tried getting tickets, but my bosses put in the request before me. Let me know, my office has a few for each game and I can get them for free once in awhile (if I ask far in advance.)

I work for a computer company. I do sales:(

What you do?

I am a graphic designer for an engineering firm, but looking for something more interesting. This job sucks! Plus it's in Hampden, so I get to drive by crack houses a couple times a day and witness all the disgusting trash that is Hampden in their true form. Yuck!

I am a graphic designer for an engineering firm, but looking for something more interesting. This job sucks! Plus it's in Hampden, so I get to drive by crack houses a couple times a day and witness all the disgusting trash that is Hampden in their true form. Yuck!

Thats realy sucks.

But good luck in searching for a new job or new place at least:)

Thanks. My company is actually moving into the Bagby Furniture Building in Fells Point next month, so that'll be much better. I'm hoping to find a new job before that though. If you hear of any graphic design positions in the Baltimore area, please let me know. Thanks & if I find a cool website to play on, I'll let you know. See ya.

Crabs(Lobster) why dont you get some work done for onces....i should be the one to talk i havent done anything today yet except for eat a great breakfast which i made from the"Perferct Pancake", (chocolate chip pancakes are the shit by the way...), and then i worked on my tan for about an hour and a half at the pool.

Originally posted by shlongus

Crabs(Lobster) why dont you get some work done for onces....i should be the one to talk i havent done anything today yet except for eat a great breakfast which i made from the"Perferct Pancake", (chocolate chip pancakes are the shit by the way...), and then i worked on my tan for about an hour and a half at the pool.

SHUT UP! :tongue:

Ok how about tomorrow night or thursday night?????? I looked and for both nights they only have some in section 370 and it's behing a railing, I need to be able to see and must be kinda close so the orioles can here me when I get drunk and heckle them.......:direct:

Sorry, pgiddy, they're already taken for tomorrow night. I'll try again for another game, but you have to let me know like a week in advance.

Ok thanks anyways, I knew they were here but wasn't sure if I felt like trekking up to b-more during rush hour, but then I thought t's the Yanks so I have to go at least one night. I probably get some scalped up there tom. night or thurs.! Thanks anyways!!