Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Korean girls rule

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Courtesy of Pat. Any questions?

1879973896.jpg

Even though im asian, im not so partial to asian girls. I pretty much grew up with them and I know their tendencies. Bottom line..I spit on all of their sanrio toys and hello kitty dolls. ptooooey! and your's too sung.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Even though im asian, im not so partial to asian girls. I pretty much grew up with them and I know their tendencies. Bottom line..I spit on all of their sanrio toys and hello kitty dolls. ptooooey! and your's too sung.

You need help. Alot of help.

How dare you say such a thing about the girls of the Orient?! If you speak of this again "You will be shot"(in nasty mean ass nazi accent)

hmm honestly the girl def has a nice body, however sorry folks she is not the best asian girl i have seen, for that fact the best looking Korean girl..i just dont know , i think alot of asian girls have pretty smiles something is jacked up about hers, im not hating at all i think shes attractive but not a top notch honey...asian represent please

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

hmm honestly the girl def has a nice body, however sorry folks she is not the best asian girl i have seen, for that fact the best looking Korean girl..i just dont know , i think alot of asian girls have pretty smiles something is jacked up about hers, im not hating at all i think shes attractive but not a top notch honey...asian represent please

CD

Nobody ever said she was "the best looking asian or korean girl" we were just stating that she is very good looking and we would love to:spank: and:licker: her!! Personally I don' t think she's jacked up and her smile is absolutely fine, in fact I would love to see it up close. Now if you have anny better pics, of yourself or any other asians that you think are better, feel free to post. But don't criticize my future wifey. THanks and have a great day:D

Originally posted by pgiddy

Nobody ever said she was "the best looking asian or korean girl" we were just stating that she is very good looking and we would love to:spank: and:licker: her!! Personally I don' t think she's jacked up and her smile is absolutely fine, in fact I would love to see it up close. Now if you have anny better pics, of yourself or any other asians that you think are better, feel free to post. But don't criticize my future wifey. THanks and have a great day:D

did i say she was jacked up??? um negative, read again please

CD

Originally posted by pgiddy

I'm assuming that you can read, right??

something looks jacked up about her smile???? which part of that does that say she was entirely ugly???? :confused: did you just pick out the parts that you wanted to start another saga pgiddy:rolleyes:

CD