Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Re you kidding me!?

lizard23

Another quote:

"Its like Ketamine times 10. When you can't move, you're completely blind, and you can feel yourself teetering on the edge of death…now that's what I want on the dancefloor."

HOW CAN YOU DANCE IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE DEAD?????!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lizard23

Another quote:

"Its like Ketamine times 10. When you can't move, you're completely blind, and you can feel yourself teetering on the edge of death…now that's what I want on the dancefloor."

HOW CAN YOU DANCE IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE DEAD?????!!!!!!!

Teetering on the edge of death? Now that's what I call a good time. :rolleyes:

You couldn't remember anything b/c you were half dead! I don't see what people find fun about drugs like that - especially K. I don't think it would be a fun time at all to go out and sit in a dark, dirty corner of a club until the lights come on and someone wakes me up and kicks me out. Do it at home where you can relax in private.

Where do you find this shit? You never cease to amaze me.

Maybe we should try that Friday night!!! I want to "rush my fuckin tits off." It could be very interesting. An experience like no other.

Maybe that is what that freaky kid was on at buzz that one night (could not walk and was moaning and grabbing people). He definitely had a look on his face like the kid in the picture.

Um...read a little more of what this online mag, Club Knowwhere, has to offer and I'm coming to the conclusion that it's primarily horseshit. It reads like the Onion, but for ravers.

I mean really...in the A-hole?

And the article about how clubbing and grinding your teeth will make your jaw overdevelop to the point where you can't properly chew your food?

Come on, people, let's think about this a little.

Originally posted by nourishment

Um...read a little more of what this online mag, Club Knowwhere, has to offer and I'm coming to the conclusion that it's primarily horseshit. It reads like the Onion, but for ravers.

I mean really...in the A-hole?

And the article about how clubbing and grinding your teeth will make your jaw overdevelop to the point where you can't properly chew your food?

Come on, people, let's think about this a little.

Yeah, the article has to be bullshit. They're talking about people taking enough elephant tranquilizer to put down a full-grown, male elephant. No fucking way. And loo at the pick. And "deep in my own A-hole"? It's funny, though.