Clubplanet Nightlife Community

let me ask you something"ARE YOU HAPPY!?"

Originally posted by phatman

the only retort and consollation i can give you is that your perception of reality WILL change...hopefully, I'll be around to see it and you wont do something stupid before then...

I thought we were talking metaphorically? ;)

yeah, i'm just expressing thoughts on the topic... half of this thread is reality, half is theory...

don't sweat it... I appreciate the insight...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeg

I thought we were talking metaphorically? ;)

yeah, i'm just expressing thoughts on the topic... half of this thread is reality, half is theory...

don't sweat it... I appreciate the insight...

exactly...you dont strike me as a member of the darkside anyway...besides, i'm not mr. rogers or anything...i just have a sensitive spot for matters such as this..too many stories to share as to why...

onward and upward or should i say downward....much energy has been expended here...back to the dungeons...

Originally posted by joeg

half of this thread is reality, half is theory...

There is no thread. :D

But more on topic... Joe, remember what I said last night about spheres of influence. If something is beyond your control, your only option is to live with it. Stressing/worrying/moping about it can only hurt you more, and this time you're the one doing the hurting.

Other people are generally outside our sphere of influence. The best we can do is forgive them for being human and adjust our own behavior accordingly.

On the other hand, as phatman says, there are plenty things that we have the ability to change, and we should take every opportunity to do so. It's cliche, but life is fleeting.

Originally posted by hoke

There is no thread. :D

But more on topic... Joe, remember what I said last night about spheres of influence. If something is beyond your control, your only option is to live with it. Stressing/worrying/moping about it can only hurt you more, and this time you're the one doing the hurting.

Other people are generally outside our sphere of influence. The best we can do is forgive them for being human and adjust our own behavior accordingly.

On the other hand, as phatman says, there are plenty things that we have the ability to change, and we should take every opportunity to do so. It's cliche, but life is fleeting.

Do you feel?

Or do you "THINK" You feel?...

can I become a Vulcan?

Please show me how to NOT

FEEL?

When I fall,

over and over and over

and...

Show me how not to say

"OUCH"...

I get up and I move on...

but I am a walking scab..

and soon I will not have

the energy to get back up..

what for?

When all the roads I once

trusted...all the places that I once called familiar paths...CRUMBLE!

Crumble..

full of thorns.

Show me how to be a machine.

Because It just keeps on

hurting.

Originally posted by randall16

I would not say happy..but at the moment...content...I would like to be happy..a long with everyone else...Im starting to see things that i need to do in life and things that I need to stop involving myself with in order to be happier..

funny....as I look back on what I have written....Id have to say that im not happy with my life....i feel asthough Im at a standstill right now and going nowhere...I mean I listen to what others have accomplished at such a young age and then look at where I am and think to mysef...why? Why can't I do the same things as these individuals....travel, meet intresting people, ,,,ect...I mean Im content, but id love to be able to do soo much more with my life..:(

Originally posted by randall16

funny....as I look back on what I have written....Id have to say that im not happy with my life....i feel asthough Im at a standstill right now and going nowhere...I mean I listen to what others have accomplished at such a young age and then look at where I am and think to mysef...why? Why can't I do the same things as these individuals....travel, meet intresting people, ,,,ect...I mean Im content, but id love to be able to do soo much more with my life..:(

You've prob accomplished more then you think. Dont look at everyone else, look at how far YOU'VE come as a person...ok sorry im sounding all corny:) If you want to do more with your life, then go try to do it

Originally posted by destiny779

You've prob accomplished more then you think. Dont look at everyone else, look at how far YOU'VE come as a person...ok sorry im sounding all corny:) If you want to do more with your life, then go try to do it

yeah ...i have to figure things out with my life ....and then im sure that Ill be happy...I mean i have done a lot of things and what not but I just want to do more..its crazy this thing called life....

Originally posted by mugwump

Where does "Happiness" live?

Is it in the mind..?

In a club?

can no one Give..

me...

a piece of that...?

Just plain and simple..

no Complications..

HAPPINESS In it's purest forms..

I guess..

was really never mine

to own.

Its in the mind... but the mind is influenced by its environment...

no I'm reeeeeeeeeally not. In any way...but I know there are certain things I can't change, that I have to accept...illness, personal life issues.... but I can try to refocus sadness and frustration into something positive.... I'm trying...